I thought you loved me..

You stumbled into the apartment you shared with your husband of two years, after a long day at work, your was body aching absolutely everywhere and all you wanted to do was get get into your pyjamas, eat any and everything and cuddle with Carl.

Usually from the second you entered the apartment Carl would greet you with a kiss or a cuddle, or there'd be dinner made for you but tonight was different, everything just felt different.

"Carl? " You yelled but there was no answer. You slipped your shoes off, dropped your bag and headed to the room you and Carl shared. There you saw Carl sitting on the bed.

"Bab-" you started but were cut off by Carl

"Don't call me that" he said with absolutely no emotion what so ever.

"W-whats wrong?" You asked quietly

"You, that's what!" He yelled standing up and walking closer to you, frightened you stepped back a little.

"I can't do this anymore!"

"D-do what?" You said water filling your eyes. This couldn't be happening, everything was fine yesterday and this morning, you were so confused.

"Us!"

That was when you broke tears fell down your cheeks making your mascara run.

"W-what? I don't understand" you say in between sniffles

Carl rolled his eyes.

"What don't you understand? I don't want to do this anymore! I don't want to be with you! I don't love you anymore!"

I don't love you anymore.

Those words. Those five words. They hurt, they really hurt.

"I-I thought y-you loved m-me" you said in between sobs.

"Well.. I don't and I want a divorce"

In the four years you and Carl had been together you had never seen him act like this, so heartless and cold.

You nodded

"I-I think you should l-leave" you say avoiding eye contact.

No one said anything after that, Carl grabbed his suitcase he had packed and left. Once you heard the front door shut you broke down, you grabbed the photo framed of you and Carl and sat down on the door your back leaning against what was once yours and Carl's bed.

You stared at the photo thinking about everything that had happened the past four years you two had been together, everything had been so perfect.

You were so confused to why this happened, were you not good enough, was there someone else? But no matter how far you mind wondered one thing kept replying over and over in your mind you really thought he loved you.

Part 2?