Study Partner

This one is for Lxcillac , hope you like it!!

-

You didn't mind studying, yes it was boring but if meant you were going to get good grades then you'd put up with it. Today was different though. You're Math teacher decided since you were a top grade student and well, Carl wasn't. He thought it would be a good idea for the two of you two study together. Basically a tutoring session because that boy couldn't do Maths even if his life depended on it.

You waited patiently in the library on you're phone for Carl to turn up, almost ten minutes later he did. You rolled you're eyes.

"Okay Y/N let's just get this over and done with" You thought to yourself. Carl sat down next to you, that stupid smirk slapped across his stupid face.

"Hey Princess"

Nope. You stood up and began gathering you're stuff. Carl's facial expression completely changed and he began begging you to stay.

"No! Y/N, please stay!"

"Why should I? You turn up more then ten minutes late, with a stupid smirk apon you're face like you were proud of yourself and then start calling me pet names that quite frankly make me uncomfortable" you snapped.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I am. I got... caught up. But please I really need this, if I don't get my grades up I won't be able to pass this year!"

"Should've thought about that before you won the award for dick of the year"

"Please Y/N. Please" Carl begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but if I hear you call me princess one more time, I'm leaving" You say and take seat.

The study session had been going pretty well, Carl hadn't tried anything and just simply studied. He did need help with a few things but you didn't mind.

"Okay how about we ask each other questions? See what we know" you asked and Carl nodded.

"I'll go first" you say "What's 540 + 497?" (I'm just asking random simple questions because me myself is terrible at math"

Carl looked there with a blank expression on his face.

"Come on Carl, you know this!" You say.

"Ummm....."

"Here I'll make a deal with you, if you get this question right I'll do anything you want!" You grinned.

Carl smiled. "So if I get this question right you'll go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Sure...."

You weren't sure whether you wanted him to get this question right or not.

"Um... 1,037" Carl said is more a questiony fine rather then a confident one.

You thought for a second before slowing nodding you're head.

"Correct..." You said quietly

"Yessss" Carl said child like and excited making you laugh.

A huge smile formed onto Carl's face. The two of you continued studying and talked about what you were going to do on you're date. You then exchanged numbers. You were going on a date with Carl Gallagher and you can thank you're study session for that.