Period?

you opened your eyes, and quickly got up from your bed as you felt the need to puke. once finished your mother came in with a worried look on her face.

"sweetie what's wrong ?" she asked concerned, as she rubbed your back

"I'm not feeling to well, mum"

"honey, do you think it's a bug or"

you rolled your eyes at what she was implying.

"honey, have you had any unprotected sex with carl ?"

you shook your head, she sighed happily, and left after telling you, you could have the day off school.

you laid back down in your bed and took your phone from the night stand, you pressed on Carl's contact, it rung three times before he answered.

"hey carl"

"hey angel, what's wrong" he asked, you could hear he was worried, probably by the tone of your voice

"I'm not feeling well, and I'm not coming to school today, well obviously"

"hang on I'll be over in five"

"Carl-"

before you could finish your sentence he hung up, half an hour later you heard a small knock at your door.

"come in" you said quietly, carl walked in with a shopping back and a cuddle size teddy bear.

"your mum let me in" he smiled, you nodded.

"I wasn't sure what your meant by sick, so I got you umm some of these, and this thingy I'm not sure what it is, a cup ?"

you couldn't help but let out a small laugh, carl smiled.

"but I also got some tablets, to help with stomach pains and headaches and some chocolate"

"baby I'm not on my period, but I will be soon" you sighed

Carl tilted his head, "then what's wrong"

"I feel strange in the stomach, but I do have a little headache, hand me the tablets please"

carl handed you the box of tablets, and a medium sized bottle of water, "and I know how much you love (favourite chocolate) so I got you these"

he placed the chocolate on your lap and before he could say another word you crashed your lips onto his, but quickly pulled away.

"I don't want you to get sick, but thank you"

carl smirked, "I don't really mind", and with that he placed his lips back onto yours, "Carl, not now my mums home"

carl ignored your words and began sucking on your neck, leaving multiple hickeys. that was until your mum walked in, carl quickly pulled away before she saw anything and gave her a toothy smile.

"I'm off to work, my cute muffins. Have fun, not to much fun and please use these"

your mum threw carl a box of condoms and a smirk instantly grew apon Carl's face, once your mum left carl began finishing where he left off.