Princess

You were seven months pregnant too a healthy baby girl. You were only young, seventeen to be exact and were extremely worried about how your family, friends, boyfriends family and boyfriend of course would react but to your surprise everyone was and still is super supportive. Especially your boyfriend Carl.

You were sitting on the coach in the Gallagher household watching TV while shoving a piece of chocolate in your mouth while you waited for your boyfriend to get back with your McDonald's.

Pregnancy was strange, one minute you were craving chocolate next you wanted chicken nuggets of McDonald's and McDonald's only. Finally Carl arrived home with your McDonald's.

"Ugh Finally!" You say excitedly throwing your chocolate aside and holding your hands out to your boyfriend. He let out a chuckle and passed you the food.

"Thank you!" You grinned pulling a French fry out of the bag and placing it into your mouth.

"Anything for my girl" Carl says sitting down next to you, placing a hand on your stomach.

"And how's my princess" He says getting closer to your stomach.

"She's good, kicking like crazy!" You say opening up your chicken nuggets.

"Oh really. Princess, if you love daddy kick okay. Do you love me princess? Do you love daddy?" Carl said talking to your stomach.

It didn't take long until your little girl kicked a few times causing both you and Carl to gasp.

"She loves me!" Carl shouts excitedly.

"Shhhh"

"Oh shit right sorry! She loves me!" He whispers excitedly placing a kiss on your stomach and then on your lips.

You giggled.

"I love you too, princess!"

This is really short but I thought I'd be cute! Also, I'm really sorry for being so inactive. School is coming to an end (literally a week left) so I will be way more active during my 6 weeks off!!! I'll try to upload another one tonight!!!