Entrance

"So you and River?" My mom asked entering as I sat at the kitchen counter looking at kids names.

"Me and River?" I asked back flipping a page in my baby name book. I had River get me an Italian one because I want our children to be Italian rather than River who has an American name.

"You two seem comfy?" My mom wiggles her eyebrows and I gave her a look and then gestures to my tummy. Why wouldn't we be?

"Well ya know, I'm pregnant with his kid and we're getting married.?" I replied standing and grabbing my cup. I walked around the island and went to the sink placing the cup in it.

"I just can't believe my baby got pregnant and fell in love in the short amount of time we've been away from each other." She shook her head and I smiled hugging her. I missed her hugs, her smiles. It's been a world of heart ache being away from her but River has helped.

"I know mom I surprised myself." I sighed and pulled away walking out as the front door opened. There was the familiar sound of heels and I laughed knowing exactly who it was.

"Ah! Dad went looking for River but I got bored in the car so can we talk about baby shower?!" Vienna asked and I laughed nodding as I made my way to the office.

I sat at Rivers desk and she sat across from me. "I'm gonna get the girls in here." I picked up the phone. "Hey can you round up the girls." I hung up and no sooner they were all in here.

"What's up?" My sister asked walking in, gosh look at her she's getting so old. This is what motherhood does to you! You get all emotional and shit. I'm not even truly a mom mom yet though.

"Everybody this is my soon to be mother in law. Vienna." I smiled and she grinned winking at me and I blushed. She was such a provocative and bodacious woman and she just makes your day meeting her.

"Yes, that beautiful boy running about is mine." She smiled and they all greeted her. Beautiful boy is an understatement, more like gorgeous. A small laugh went through at her humor.

"So this is about my baby shower." I announced catching everyone's attention. I love how powerful I can be.

"What about it?" My mom asked and I hummed looking at Vienna.

"I want it at my house. I think I have a planner you could meet with but there's a list of women I really need you to look at. Also we need to get food picked out. I can handle the rest." Vienna started and I waved her off. Why even have the meeting, she has it handled perfectly. 

"Send me the list of food and choose whoever will do the best as a planner. I really don't care. I just want this lil bud out." I hum and the door opened and I looked up to see my gorgeous man. He looks a bit tired but maybe that's because we were up a bit later last night.

"Girls convention in my office?" He asked and I smiled at him. He sent me a wink and I giggled quietly. He was such a cutie, he leans back against the door with his arms crossed. He honestly just always toys with the aura of the room as soon as he enters.

"Nope. Sharing all your dirty secrets." I replied coyly with a grin to match, he rolled his eyes. Slowly he takes steps in my direction and my grin grows larger, lifting me off his chair to set me on his lap when he sat in the chair. Everybody left on their own, it was like they knew we were gonna be all lovey or something.

"You mean you. Cause you're the only one." He replied with his own version of a devious grin. What a tease I swear, his eyes study my outfit and he smirks at the low collar line. A soft kiss is placed on my collar bone closest to him.

"You suck." I sigh which makes him laugh. God this man can be a real deviant. Such a perverted mind sometimes.

"You swallow." He whispered in my ear and I slapped his shoulder. Did I also say this man has the dirtiest mind? I don't remember let's mention it again, he's such a dirty man.

"I'm gonna go cuddle with your sweatshirt and lock you out of the room." I growl but he held me down, I felt his growing erection from my moving. At this point it's so easy to get a rise out of him, especially that rise.

"You know I love you." He kissed my cheek and I hummed leaning back against his chest relaxing a bit.

"I love you so damn much it hurts." I replied playing with one of his hands. Sometimes it's hard to even explain the adoration and love I hold for this man.

"I feel the same way." He kissed my head and I looked up. Gosh those eyes, this man.

"I have a confession. I really want this kid out of me. I want to hold it and coddle it. I want to love it more than anything." I placed a hand over Rivers. The kicks had been pretty strong this morning. I woke up to them and River was dead asleep.

"That sounds pretty freaking great." River kissed me. His lips descending on my own. Definitely gonna swell them up. His soft lips massages mine and his hand on my back keeps me from squirming too much.

There was a crash as glass broke and River had me behind him on the chair in a few sickening seconds. Those reflexes.

"Stay." He commanded, but I rolled my eyes grabbing a gun and following behind him. He glared at me and I rolled my eyes again. He should know better than just making me 'follow' what he says.

"Do you see anything?" I asked Zach who was on the other side of the hall and he shook his head.

"Ready?" River asked and the few people in the hall nodded we all jumped out and standing there was my brother.

"Jake!" I ran and hugged him and he looked down. His eyes widened and he pushed me back a bit.

"Jeez your fat." He stares and I slapped his face tears brimming my eyes and River immediately pulled me into a hug.

"You are carrying our child. You could never be fat." He kissed me head reassuringly and I nodded. He really knows how to tame me.

"What I meant was you have something wonderful baby sis. Now come here." He held his arms open and I walked into them.

"What's going on back home?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. Oh this is great. "Did you have to break a window?"

"Dad is in search of all of us now. He thinks you went off to Russia." Jake hummed and I nodded as we walked down the hall to the kitchen. He ignored my question, he loves making an entrance.

"Oh." I nod and we sit everyone left us alone. They knew I just needed some time to be with my big brother. To just have us.

"I just want this kid out before anything happens." I sigh and he lifts a hand as if asking permission. I nod and he placed a hand on my stomach. The lil bugger kicked back.

"Awe. I'm gonna be an uncle." He jumped excitedly and I laughed nodding.

"So we think your dad might be stationed in Cali still. We have some rival gangs of yours naming the same place that your dad is operating out of." River walked in and grabbed a water.

"Where are you going?" I asked and he smiled kissing my head.

"To the room. Now you be careful. I'm gonna turn on the food channel for when you get tired and need a nap. I will also be working. You should too, you haven't put out a new issue in a while." He kissed my temple and left me and Jake.

"I should show you to a room." I pushed myself up off the bench. I led him down the hall past moms room and on the left.

"Thanks sis." He smiled and entered the room. I left him and went to my room where River was just turning the channel.

"Get tired?" He asked and I shook my head changing out of my shoes.

"Wanted to cuddle while we worked." I crawled into bed an he hummed nodding.

"We will get your dad so we can come out of hiding. Our baby will be safe. I promise." River kissed me and I nodded trusting him with every thread of my being. Because if I didn't. That would mean I screwed up so bad.