FOOD

When we got done I was exhausted, I went to my closet and got dressed in some clothes for bed and fell into the bed. I sighed in pleasure. The last day was rougher than I would like to admit. The only thing to console me is the warm marshmallow I sleep upon. I soon began to find myself tired. I don't know what I am gonna do about him, I don't want to go back to him.

My eyes slowly closed and I was sent into a peaceful sleep.

"Get your butt out of bed!" Jake barged into my room and I groaned from the loud noise but got out from my bed and sauntered to my closet. The room was covered in clothes all four walls had various selections and panels along the wall were detachable for Safe Rooms. Dad installed them after I began to train.

I found a cute little outfit that didn't show much and was comfy. I walked down my stairs smiling at my mom and dad who were arguing about something petty as I exited the house and went to my car.

I decided coffee might be a good idea, so I drove to the nearest coffee shop. I got my coffee which really started my day and got me going. I quickly started the car and drove off to school, despite my reluctance, my mom would kill me if I wasn't there. I parked and all heads snapped to me like always. Sometimes the attention was good but most of the time it's because they know of my family. I smirked despite them not really being scared of me, I climbed out letting my long brunette hair fall to my waist. I watched as a few girls boyfriends stared and they glared at their boyfriends. I snicker quickly continuing my stroll to the doors and was engulfed in a hug. The scent was familiar and I was happy to know it was my best friend.

"Hey, there chica." Zach smiled and I smiled back walking into the school with him. I was a lot better feeling but I don't want to think about what I have to do tonight. I am attempting to avoid it altogether.

"Hey Zach, I am exhausted from last nights dinner." I yawn and lean my head on Zach's shoulder as I pull books from my locker. The books were more heavy seeming than normal.

"Me too." he sighed and I nodded as we walked to our first class. We sat in the back and soon others started to fill in. I saw Noah and River enter, I couldn't help but stare at Rivers fit body. He really is a sight to behold, his muscles rippled as he lifted books or chuckles pushing his friends.

He saw me and I looked over to Zach whose eyes were glued to the other man that walked in with Noah and River. I giggled lightly and he looked at me scowling. I smirked but leaned back in my seat listening to the teacher talk.

The bell rang and I pulled Zach with me to the line for lunch. We were close to the front, and I did a little dance making Zach laugh. I saw Justice enter and walk to our spot.

"Just!" I cheered and she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey there Kat, I was wondering if we could eat outside on the bleachers?" She looked at the floor then back at me. Something was going on, she was acting suspiciously. This is not the normal Justice. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

I nodded smiling and she cheered hugging Zach and I laughed. I turned around and grabbed a tray filling it with food than paying for lunch. I walked out to the bleachers and set my food next to me. I was soon joined by Zach and Justice, a couple of our friends also joined us but they aren't really great friends with me. They are just people from the gang that have some high association with me.

"Why the sudden urge to eat outside?" I asked and Justice looked behind me and I turned to see the group of 5 boys with Noah, River, and the other dude Zach was watching. I rolled my eyes getting up after eating, she was ogling them carefully.