The Parents

"What do you mean she didn't die?!" I yelled through the phone at one of my men. Of course these men are fucking morons, I was transferring money in small amounts as not to alarm my family meaning I couldn't pay for prime hired gun.

"Sir, your daughter got out. We can't tell who took her because well you ordered the cameras be taken out. Your daughter is alive but there is no telling who took her." Jonas reported not letting this be his fault, although, I want so badly to blame him.

"What about my wife and other daughter?" I growled ticking my jaw in annoyance. I want something to go my way, I knew that Katy had her doubts about me after Jace fucked up.

"The house we had been keeping them in was broken into. Your daughter is gone but your wife sacrificed herself somehow so the kidnappers would not be caught." Jonas sighed and I threw the phone at the wall. Damn it.

That night I had an alternative plan only close men and their teams knew about. We were to get rid of everyone in there but my wife and daughter. Kathrine was too close to having an actual opinion about anything that I couldn't control her. She had to be eliminated. Jake has gone missing, pretty sure he's tracking his sister down. Kathrine's friends made it out that night, they are also looking for her.

"Boss, Kathrine was at the house." Alan walked in and I nodded. "There is no evidence of her taking anything from anywhere but her room."

"Thanks Alan. We need to talk." I spun in my chair and glared at the man and he sat down. "We need to kill everyone that she is involved with." I looked at him and he nodded.

"Alexis is trying but it's like she fell off of every grid in the world." Alan shook his head and I nodded waving my hand for him to go and he did.

K A T Y

"What?" I asked raising off the bed but River wasn't there. I sighed and stretched looking around but this isn't the plane. I walked to one of the two doors and sure enough I entered the bathroom where the shower was running.

"Good morning." He announced from the shower and I smiled walking over to the shower stripping of my clothes. I climbed in with him and hugged him for his body heat.

"What's up?" He asked looking down at me but I shook my head laying it back on his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Katy, I love you." He kissed my head and I looked up at him taking in his seriousness.

"I love you too." I stand on my tippy toes kissing him.  He was dripping water down onto me.

Let's just say we were a bit busy for the rest of the morning. 

I woke up before River I groaned and tried rolling over but instead rolled on top of him. He immediately enclosed me in his arms and smirked.

"Riverrrr." I whine and he laughs opening his eyes and I keep forgetting how gorgeous they are.

"Come here love." He slid his hands under me and carried me with him off the bed and into the closet. Sitting me down he went to get the clothes. I sighed leaning my head on the chair. "Here." He handed me black lace underwear and a bra to match. I stood shakily and changed then he handed me the rest of my outfit.

I waited for River to finish dressing and he obviously looked sexy af

I waited for River to finish dressing and he obviously looked sexy af. I smiled when his eyes landed on me and he smirked. I shook my head knowing what he was thinking so I walked out. He followed after me and caught me by surprise hugging me from behind right in front of his door in the hallway.

"I love you." River whispered in my ear and god it's sexy coming from his lips.

"I love you too." I smile and he laughed taking my hand after letting me go. He started taking me down the hall to a large room where a lady was sitting in her chair reading her phone.

"Mom." River smiled letting me go and walking over to the lady. Gosh she's beautiful. I stood there anxiously. What if she tells me I'm not pretty enough to be with River? Oh my gosh what if she says that I'm ugly American trash?! "This is Kathrine." He turned looking at me with a smile.

"I have been waiting weeks to meet you darling!" The lady cheered hugging me and me being me I naturally melted into the hug and it reminded me of my mom.

"It's good to meet you too Mrs. Romano." I smile warmly and she was already taking my hand dragging me somewhere.

"Call me Vienna, I have got to feed you. There is nothing on those bones." I laughed and River looked at me with a grin. Leave it to and Italian mom to make me food.

"How did you know my real last name was Romano and not Shots?" River asked as we sat at the island while his mother made us food. He placed a hand on my thigh and I shrug.

"Shots. Your gang name. My last name is not Reigns, it's Madden." I shake my head with a laugh, we are a weird breed gang children are.

"Here kids, I gotta go get Vincent." Vienna smiled running out of the room. She was quick and was honestly extremely excited.

"My mother is very excited. I never bring girls home." River shakes his head and I laugh, my next question was how many girls have there been. That's too selfish, I frown and shake me head.

"If it's any consolation I never take guys home. Not like I was gonna do that any time soon anyway. But that's not home anymore. Home is anywhere with you." I grin and he leans over kissing my forehead. I eat some of my food and moan quietly at the taste.

"Vince I swear she is so pretty!" Vienna could be heard from in here and we both burst into laughter. I shake my head and continue with my food.

"Vie calm down!" Vincent sounded more mature than his wife. She must be a kid at heart. That makes two of us.

"Dad we are in the kitchen." River yelled eating some more and I waited even more nervous than before. "Are you okay?" He asked and I thought to myself I never act this way. I guess it could be the stress.

"Gosh your right Vienna," He announced to his wife who was already giving me more fruit. "I'm Vincent, you can call me that too. I don't like the sound of you calling me Mr. Romano for the rest of my life." He mused and I laughed. I like him already. What a leader he must be, he seems just like River but older.

"Kathrine but you guys can call me Katy or Kat." I smile and he brought me in for a hug. If River looks like this when he's older I'm a blessed woman.

"I think I like you better than River." Vincent whispered and I laughed at him when he sent a wink my way.

"Vienna this is really good thank you!" I praise and she smiled taking my plate and put it into the sink.

"We are going out tonight. Can Katy please come shopping with me?!" Vienna begged her husband who nodded. River was next and he nods.

"Thank you Vincent!" I smiled and he waves me off, I finish up my food.

"She's got more manners than you boy?" Vincent snickers at River who flipped his father off and I smacked his head.

"Bye you big oaf." I kissed his cheek and as I went to walk away he grabbed my arm and pulled me back and I hit his chest.

He leaned down and captured my lips forcefully and held my back so I couldn't run away. Why would I though? He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "That wasn't a kiss love." He smirked and I walked away all hot and bothered blushing profusely. I walked past Vincent who was laughing. Vienna glared at the boys and flipped them off while guiding me to what I'm assuming will be the garage.