Welcome

"Yes yes yes!" I yelled and he smiled standing and kissing me with so much love my knees became weak.

"Thank god." he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine with the biggest smile I have ever seen. He took the ring from the box and slid it on my finger.

"It's gorgeous!" I marveled at the ring but his eyes never strayed away from me.

"Just like you." He kissed me again and I smiled letting out a small giggle. "Cuddles!" He exclaimed and lifted me up with ease like always. He brought us up to our room and laid me on the bed. He curled around me holding me close.

"Who would expect my gang leader to want to cuddle?" I asked and he chuckled pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"No one. That is why you won't tell anyone." He rubbed my tummy. A very strong kick was a response. "Woah. Are you okay?" He sat up worried looking me over.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he touched my tummy again. uh weirdo. It's still there and pregnant.

"I felt like a vibration or something like a thump against my hand when I touched your stomach." He got off the bed and walked around the room searching for something.

"River." I called him back to bed and he gave me a really worried look. Gosh just sit your ass down.

"I don't want to lose our baby. Let me call the doc." He turned and went in search of his phone again.

"River, I get that you are worried but it isn't serious." I announced rolling off the bed and River came over and took my hand making me sit again. I gave him a glare.

"How do you know?" He asked returning to his search for his jacket containing his phone.

"It was the baby kicking!" I yell and he immediately stops and looks over. "It's a sign that our baby is strong and healthy." I sigh.

"Oh thank god." He came over and climbed on the bed pulling me back to his chest. I laughed as he placed a large hand over my stomach again.

"What are we gonna do about my father?" I asked after a little while. I know it's crazy but I forgot about him in the mix of things.

River tensed and he rubbed my belly. "I have security at home. It's ideal for you to have the baby before we have to face him." River placed kisses to my forehead then my shoulder.

"What if I can't have the baby first?" I asked placing a hand on Rivers that was finally still again on my tummy.

"We will sort it out then. I asked all your friends to come and your cousin and uncle are coming. They have your mom and scar." He announced and I turned in his arms looking at him with wide eyes.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I attacked him with kisses which he readily received. I felt something poke me through his pants and I gave him a glare. "River control yourself."

"Around you it's impossible." He shook his head and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Horn dog." I rolled my eyes and climbed off him walking from the room as Rivers loud laugh could be heard from the whole house. "I'm hungry!" I called from the stairs.

"Well let me put some sweats on and I'll make you food!" He called from our room and I hummed a tune that played at the party tonight.

I walked down the stairs to find suitcases and stuff piled everywhere. "River!" I called walking up to inspect one.

"What's up?" He came down the stairs and walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at the suitcases. My stomach grumbles and I remember why I'm down here.

"To bed." He grumbled trying to pull me along. I giggled but quickly recomposed myself.

"I am not helping you with that!" I warned which he grumbled at allowing me to stay in place and inspect the suitcases. With very little help from the man wrapped around me. "Who is here?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"They are an hour early." River thought and I heard a crash in the house. I immediately went behind River. "What happened to stronger than me Kat?" He chuckled.

"She got pregnant and fat and can't move in this damn dress!" I slapped the back of his head which made no difference to him I guess.

"It's okay I'll protect you babe." He grinned and I rolled my eyes. Babe, he knows that he sounds corny when he says it.

"Find out what made that noise." I ordered and he smiled taking my hand and led me into the den. Where I recognized all of the intruders.

"Mom?" I asked immediately and her eyes were filled with tears. I hobbled over and embraced her. "You didn't tell me they'd be here today?!" I looked back at my fiancé who looked fine as a dime.

"Woah you're pregnant?!" Zach exclaimed poking my stomach. I slapped at his hands with a glare.

"Yes I'm pregnant." I shake my head and looked back at River who was leaning proudly against the doorway. "Idiot you saw me a month and a half ago."

"I know but it's like official. You can see it." Zach pointed at me and I stuck my tongue out like a child. River just laughed at my antics.

"How far long?" My mom asked with a smile of her own. She had tears in her eyes and I smiled.

"Five months?" I looked at River who nodded pushing off the doorway to grab the jacket he had been looking for from the floor.

"Woah." Helios laughed coming up and giving me a hug.

"Holy shit!" Justice came running forwards and grabbed my hand looking at the dazzling ring I was given an hour earlier. "Is this real?"

"Yup." River answered and I grinned with a shake of my head.

"So you're engaged and five months pregnant?" Uncle Josh asked and I nodded as hands wrapped around my waist.

"Mom when is Kat coming down?" Scar asked walking in and I looked over tears filling my eyes.

"Scar?" I called and she smiled running to me and I lifted her up in a huge hug.

"Woah careful." Rivers hand went to my back just in case I lost my balance. He's so sweet and careful with me.

"You're pregnant!" Scar asked and I nodded. She stomped up to River. "You better not use her or leave her to take care of your child! I will fucking mess up your face!" Scar threatened.

"Oh wow okay." I pulled her back and knelt down. "Scar he and I are getting married."

"Oh." She looked down then looked back up with a huge smile. "You're okay." She said shyly to River who was chuckling.

"I'm glad. We would love to stay up and talk but it's bedtime." River announces holding a hand out to help me back up. His rough hand wrapped around my small softer one and I smiled.

"Yeah, it was bed time when we were at that stupid party." I grumbled and River chuckled my feet hurt from the standing and I really wanted a back rub.

"Mom wanted to show you off Kate."River and I began walking out from the room and I sent waves.

"Well I had to stand for hours." I whined and River smiled pulling me to his chest just hugging me. "You okay?" I patted his back.

"I just love you so so much. You are so adorable. I have no idea what I would do without you right now." He sighed pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Probably be killing a few people." Shake my head and he nodded and began pulling me up to our room.

"Yeah. Most likely." He confirmed halfway up the stairs. We both laughed and entered our room for a night of cuddles!