chapter sixteen

the fight ensues. aizawa carries out attacks against the large group of villains.

shit, i can't just let him jump into a one versus many fight! and thirteen's a rescue hero too.

fuck this.

"aizawa-sensei, i'm your sidekick for today!"

[name] jumps down the flight of steps following aizawa's lead. landing on the concrete ground, she places her fingertips on the surface and several chunks of the ground separate.

the large boulders only slam back down to the ground immediately, taking down only a fraction of the villains.

"[last name]! your license relocation hasn't been approved yet! you are not yet permitted to engage combat!" aizawa scolds in the midst of his fistfight with the other villains. "just help thirteen with getting the rest of the students to a safer location, i'll handle the goons here. engage in combat only when provoked!" he yells.

[name] grits her teeth but after seeing her teacher take on ten villains without faltering, decides to trust his word. she nods and heads back to the rest of the class who were already on the move, kicking down those in her way.

she reaches to where thirteen has guided them only to witness bakugou and kirishima jumping the warp villain.

fuck! what the hell are they thinking?!

their efforts are futile as the villain they attempted to jump cause a small tornado warping them into different sections of the usj. smart move.

[name] is warped to the earthquake zone, in a tall building, thankfully still intact. she's alone. perhaps the others were in different buildings or different levels.

she panics. she's had her fair share of dealing with villains back in america but here there are nineteen other heroes-in-training.

what was she supposed to do? it's possible that none of the rest know standard procedure in a villain attack. hell, japan regulations could probably even be completely different from the ones she knows and learned from america.

the best option right now, is to counter the d-class and c-class villains. there's twenty-two of them in the area including teachers and some might have already realized that it's best to get reinforcements.

the best thing to do right now...

is help the pros fend off the goons.

she jumps out of the third floor window, using air resistance to break her fall. she sees lower class villains roaming about and she takes down a considerable number of them in a similar manner to before they were warped.

suddenly, a sharp pain shoots in her stomach and her head starts to spin. fuck. it's starting.

snap out of it, [name], we're barely finished with what's going on here.

making sure to leave none conscious in her area, she walks away but not before feeling bile rise up her throat.

fuck, fuck, fuck. i'm tiring out fast because i didn't get to rest up last night.

she vomits on the fake street of the fake neighborhood in the earthquake zone, coughing ever so hard and struggling to catch her breath.

shit.

[name] is aware that she might reach her limit soon but wants to make sure she helps properly before she passes out.

rushing over to where the pros were she sees aizawa under a large freaky monster. it is visibly breaking aizawa, almost tearing him apart like worn out paper.