四 ℱᎾUℛ

(Midoriya is literally gonna break his legs xD)

ʍɛǟռաɦɨʟɛ ɨռ ǟ քǟʀǟʟʟɛʟ ʊռɨʋɛʀֆɛ

ᴳᴱᴺᴼˢ ᴾᴼᵛ
"Hero N/N has gone missing, where is she now?" The news has been bursting about her disappearance. I was worried. Y/N was the only family I have left.

Suddenly I get a phone call.

Hello Sir

Have you found her yet?

Not yet. She's still missing. The investigation is still going. We have found traces of the slime at the site. We might find her soon.

Thank you. Please call me for updates.

Yes sir.

I sighed. Where are you, Y/N?

————————————————————

Thank you for 200 reads :3

.
.
.
.

You battled the robots. You were alone.  You destroyed half the city along with robots with one punch.  Sighing, took out your phone and went to play some app games.

The teachers were overwhelmed by your power. So decided something if you could last.

"This power is too great! Shall we put her to the test. Will she last him?"

"I don't know. Let's see. Release him!"

"But sir! He might kill her!"

"Then get her to recovery girl! Release him!"

"Fine.... Dont say I didn't warn you."

"Release SHAGGY!!"

You were casually sitting down on a pile of robot debree. You heard a middle-aged man yelling at you. "Finally! A oponent that can rival my power. I am SHAGGY!!" His body was releasing huge amounts of power at once.

You grinned exitedly. Clenching your fists. "Same to ya! Now let's fight." You said. You ran at fast speeds much like him. He tries to uppercut you but you dodged quickly.
"You're not so bad for a girl!" You make a 'tch' sound and punch him. He punches you as well. It created a large fist bump and broke the whole city.
He coughed a bit of blood, you wiped your blood on your f/c tank top.

"You are stronger than I thought! But not stronger than me!!" He yelled and his aura of energy started to grow larger. His muscles were growing more and he was indeed stronger.
You gulp and try to tackle him. But he was too fast to see. He attacked you in the back. Large amounts of pain made, you were coughing a lot of blood. Shaggy was about to knock you out, but suddenly your body started to release amounts of power.

Your hair turned to a lighter h/c color and your right eye was a neon e/c while the left was a bright gold color. You were indeed a super saiyan. "The hell?!" You blurted out. The teachers were facinated. "If Y/N could beat him, she would be the strongest being on earth!" One mumbled as the others nod in agreement.

-insert epic battle scene-

You were exhausted, bruises were all over your body

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You were exhausted, bruises were all over your body. Shaggy looked beaten up too. You were both covered in blood and scrapes. The destruction was massive. Your eyelids felt heavy and your brain felt doozy. It was probably the blood loss. You fainted and he did too. It was a tie for being the strongest human in the universe. You were proud to be there. There are actually more beings with amazing power. So you drifted into sleep.

You wake up, your head on Midoriya's lap. Damn it that felt so friken real. Guess Author~chan played a April Fools prank on me.

Shaddap Y/N It's all I could do. And Izuku is literally dying.

You snapped out of your thoughts and raised your head no shame from his lap. He was fanboying about you (his crush) sleeping on his lap. Then you had to ask him. "Er- What happened?"
"O-Oh sorry. It's time to go to the battle centers. I got b-battle-e center B."

"Cool I got Z. Lel gtg fast!" You said and screamed 'Yeet' and dabbing to the exam place. And guess what. You were alone, like the dream. It was all the same. Except that 'shaggy' wasn't there.

You sighed and played video games. You dropped your phone to the ground accidentally. You went to grab it, until you accidentally touch your arm. It had a bruise and you didn't remember any memory about it. You only remember ..the dream that Shaggy broke your arm.

Was it real after all?

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!! Er- Fairy tail...No My Hero Academia..... Thats not right its One Punch Man....... Frick no its Scooby Doo...... Eh Idk

TO BE CONTINUED ON OVERPOWERING PLUS ULTRA!!

~~~
Thank you for the views (。>∀<。) I love ya guys! Happy April fools ('・∀・`)(n'—`n)