Chapter 15 - That You Come In With The Rain

Richard scavenged through the boxes he still hadn't unpacked, trying to find the things he needed for tonight, and boy, where they hiding.

A knock on his door tore him from his search and he glanced up, his curly haired father standing at the doorway. "Can we talk?" Niall asked of his son, coming into the room and closing the door behind him, "Well I don't think you're going to give me a chance." Richard chuckled, taking a seat on his large bed beside his father.

"It's about Charlie..." Niall sighed, scratching the back of his neck. Richard really wasn't in the mood for getting yelled at, but he went along with it never the less. He had a smoking date tonight and he didn't mean Amanda from the cheerleading squad. He meant the beautiful boy he let finger him at school.

"I know you want best for him and I respect that, but...I just...I want you to be careful with Zayn, Okay? He isn't exactly warming up to this whole, Charlie on the dating scene thing and I don't know if he ever will be. He's protective, you know that." Niall rambled.

"Charlie isn't 'On the dating scene' He's with me. It's simple as that. He's not going anywhere, he's not going to sleep around because I'm here, I'm going to protect him and I'm not going to let anyone, including Zayn, stand in my way of loving him."

Niall smiled, patting his sons shoulder. "I'm proud of you Richard. I approve of this relationship, but Zayn doesn't...I just...I want you to be careful okay? I can try to talk to Zayn, but that's the best I can do."

Richard smiled gratefully at his father, leaning into him and hugging him, "I never told you but you the best dad in the world." Richard told him, nuzzling against Niall's neck like he did when he was a child. "I don't know if I've ever told you, but I'm proud to call you my son."

They shared there moment, Richard pulling away with a smile, realizing that he had climbed onto his father's lap. "Oh, I almost forgot. I figured you were looking for there, but a rat got to your old ones on the move over so I bought you some new ones." Niall blushed, handing his son a box of condoms.

"T-Thanks dad...You wouldn't by any chance have any lube?" Niall thought about it for a moment, but knew the only lube he had would be his and Louis. "I...Me and your dad have about half a bottle?" He tried but Richard head.

"I'll pass. I can pick some up tonight. I don't know what time I'll be home but, can I sleep on the couch? Not sure if I'll be able to climb stairs after tonight."

Niall gasped, coving his mouth. "I...I would have thought-Oh my god you're a power bottom! I can't wait to tell your dad!"

Richard face palmed as he dad raced from the room.

He checked his phone, seeing that it was already nine at night and decided to grab his clothes and head to the bathroom, where he showed-shaving in needed areas-and got re-dressed, not bothering with his hair, seeing as Charlie was sure to mess it up anyways, then headed out the door, waving by to Niall on the way out.

He made a pit stop at the store and picked up a bottle of lube and candy bar for Charlie, because of course, he would be asking for one.

The cashier gave him a filthy wink and he turned up his nose, walking out without another word and getting in his car.

It was now ten thirty and Richard knew the Tomlinson's where already in bed. Zayn had work in the morning and Harry, well Harry sleepy all day long, so no news there.

He parked a few blocks away and jumped out, making the walk to the Tomlinsons home where he grabbed a few pebbles, nicking them at Charlie's window, that opened slowly, Charlie's messy blonde hair poking out before he went feet first out the window, Richard catching him and setting him on the ground.