Chapter 14 - This Slope Is Treacherous

"Why does Dadda not like me with you?" Charlie asked Richard as they walked into the school building. Richard sighed and held onto Charlie's hand tighter, rubbing his thumb over the soft pale skin.

"He thinks that I'm a bad influence,"

"What does that mean?"

"That means that he thinks you are going to start doing bad things because you are hanging out with me too much," Richard explained. Charlie pulled his eyebrows together and looked up at Richard through his eyelashes.

"But...that's not true," Charlie protested, "You make me feel happy,"

Richard smiled when he heard the blonde say those words, and he pulled him closer in order to kiss him on the lips. Charlie kissed back, a lot like he had the previous night, and it turned him on more than anything.

"Slow down," Richard chuckled, "Or else I'll have to take you right here in this hallway,"

"Okay!" Charlie giggled.

"No," Richard began to laugh, "We can't do that,"

"Why not?" Charlie pouted, sticking out his lip and pounding his foot down on the floor. And that gave Richard an idea. Why couldn't he do things with Charlie in public? He smirked to himself.

"Hey Char?" Richard asked as they walked into the library, heading to the back where they studied together for study hall.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how sex works with another guy?" Richard didn't even bother to lower his voice. No one around them paid them any mind.

"Is it what we did last night?" Charlie asked.

"Almost, but not quite," Richard said. He then grabbed Charlie hands and put it on his crotch. Charlie giggled and pressed hard. Richard moaned and grabbed onto the blonde's arms. "Can you do something for me, Charlie?"

Charlie nodded, his hair falling over his eyes a little bit.

"Put your hand in my pants," Richard breathed heavily.

Charlie smiled and he put his hand down the front of Richard's pants obediently. But then Richard grabbed his hand and moved it around, so his hand was in the back of his jeans. Charlie didn't understand, but he didn't question it.

"I'm a power bottom," Richard breathed heavily, pushing Charlie's hand further into his pants so his fingers were close to his hole.

"What's that?" Charlie asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Richard's voice was low and guttural, "Put your finger inside of me,"

"What?"

Richard leaned forward on the table a little bit more, giving Charlie more access, "Please, Charlie, put your finger inside of the hole,"

Charlie searched around with his fingers, finally finding what he assumed Richard was talking about, and pushed one of his fingers inside quickly.

"Ah!" Richard moaned, clenching his eyes shut, "Yes, just like that baby, now, move your hand and add more fingers," Charlie added another finger and pushed both of them deep into the more muscular boy, watching him writhe and moan. "Yes, yes, baby, move your hand faster,"

Richard was more than turned on. He was a slut for Charlie. And just to add to this whole situation, they were in the school's fucking library. Where there were teachers and students, but Richard didn't care, he just pushed himself onto Charlie's fingers harder.

"Why are you doing this?" Charlie asked, not understanding, but enjoying how hot and tight Richard was. Richard didn't' answer, he only clenched his eyes shut again and mumbled out, 'faster, faster,', which Charlie happily obliged, loving the way he affected the normally so composed Richard.

"Charlie, please, please, more," And that's when the blonde's heart started pounding in his chest, and he shoved as many fingers into Richard as he could, grabbing his shoulder and fucking him on his hand. "I'm almost there, Charlie, just a bit more, just a bit harder, please, please,"

And Richard had never known he could sound so needy and whiny and just so fucking destroyed, simply by Charlie's fingers. He couldn't wait until it wasn't just Charlie's fingers filling him up.

"I'm cumming," Richard whispered in Charlie's ear, and the boy shook as he came in his boxers, feeling the wet sticky substance drip down his inner thigh. He trembled, and Charlie smirked, seeing Richard beautiful and sweaty.

"That was fun," Charlie giggled. Richard moaned, and looked down to Charlie's tenting pants. He was about to reach down and help him out, when Charlie pulled his hand up to his mouth and licked his fingers. "This tastes better than the stuff from last night,"

Richard moaned and pulled Charlie in for a hot hug, kissing his face everywhere.

Ring!

Charlie jumped when the bell rang, and he stood up, pulling Richard with him-still trembling and glowing.

"I'll finish you off later," Richard breathed.

"It's okay," Charlie giggled, "I don't care. Are you happy?"

Richard merely nodded.

"Good. I like you power bottom," And then Charlie pulled Richard down the hallway.

~

"How was your day at school?" Zayn smiled at his son as they walked back into the house. Charlie smiled.

"Good, Dadda,"

"I'm sorry about yelling at you this morning, but I hope you know that I did it because I love you," Zayn sighed, pulling Charlie down to sit on his lap, "Having sexual relations with another person too early in a relationship can cause problems. Did you and Richard talk about what you were doing and what it means?"

"Wait, you are okay with me and Richard being together?" Charlie giggled.

Zayn groaned and dropped his head into his hands, "No, but...damn it Charlie, I don't want you doing things like that ever again. Do you hear me? Or seeing Richard,"

"But... but Dadda. It feels so good,"

"No!"

"Yes, it does," Charlie pouted, "And today, Richard showed me how to-"

"Whoa!" Zayn interrupted, "You spend time with him at school?

"Er...yes?" Charlie asked.

Zayn growled then and stomped out of the room, because he knew this was going to end in tears if he continued on. He just left Charlie alone so he could go see his Charming.

~*~