Chapter 27 - Treat Your Love Like A Firefly

Charlie skipped down the hallway, jumping right into Richard's room and smiling when he saw the bigger lad on the bed, snoozing silently.

"Richard?" Charlie whispered, climbing onto him and kissing his nose, "Your daddies say that dinner is now,"

Richard stirred and rubbed his eyes, waking up from one of his now very regular naps. He smiled at Charlie, and kissed him gently, "Alright, let me just get up and get dressed,"

"You're naked?" Charlie giggled.

"Yes, superman," Richard smirked, "I'm naked,"

"Can we...can we please?" Charlie asked immediately, gabbing onto Richard's waist roughly and pulling him from the covers exposing his naked bottom half.

"No, superman, dinner,"

But Charlie wasn't listening. His cock was already hard now, and he had Richard in a perfect position. He knew that Richard didn't need prep, he was an absolute slut and was ready to take it at any time. He thrust into Richard then, even though the angle was really awkward, and listened to the glorious moan he got from the other lad.

"Shit!" Richard cursed, letting his head fall back as filthy moans fell from his mouth, "You are so fucking huge,"

Charlie giggled and continued his onslaught, having no regard for the boy taking his huge cock. Richard's heart was pounding, and he knew that he should tell Charlie to lock the damn door but all thoughts were fucked right from his mind as Charlie clawed at his hips.

"Hnnggg..." Richard growled, feeling Charlie assault his prostate.

"Can I cum in you, please Richard?" Charlie asked, his voice flat. Richard wondered how Charlie could be so under control and calm as he fucked him senseless.

"Y-Y-Yes," Richard stuttered. And that was ll it took. Richard came over the sheets, and Charlie came inside of him, making them boy cry out in pleasure. "Fuck,"

"Good?" Charlie asked.

"Amazing, superman,"

They cleaned up and walked down to dinner, sitting at the table and helping themselves to the food Niall had made. Niall, Louis and Harry were already there, eating quietly.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked Richard.

"I'm good, Dad," Richard smiled, grabbing Charlie's hand gently and smoothing his finger over the beautiful flawless skin.

"Good, I think the naps will get rid of all the headaches, and you'll be as good as new," Louis said, holding Harry's hands.

"I'm already as good as new," Richard said, "It wasn't a big deal anyway,"

But everyone knew, that it had been a big deal, and the scars on Richards chest from where the AED had shocked him and brought him back to life were proof of that.

~

The phone rang over the house, calling Zayn's attention. But the tan lad didn't want to move. In fact, he had been pretty much stationary all day, and he felt sick to his stomach. Finally, when the phone was about to stop ringing, Zayn picked it up, putting it to his ear, but not saying anything.

"Zayn?" The voice said.

"H-Harry? Charming?" Zayn would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Yes, Zaynie, it's me," Harry giggled into the phone, "I...I call to say hi,"

"Hi, charming," Zayn began to sob, "I miss you,"

Harry paused and then managed to say, "I miss you too,"

"Come home, please, please, please," Zayn begged.

"Not until you so sorry again," Harry pouted, "Charlie is mad,"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, really, I am,"

"I have to go, Louis said I have to go to bed,"

"Charming! Wait!"

"Bye,"

And then there was only silence.

~

"Ready or not, here I come!" Richard called out over the house. Charlie giggled from his hiding place, where he and Harry sat together, smiling back and forth.

"He's never going to find us," Charlie laughed.

"Sh," Harry smiled, "Remember you have to be quiet,"

"Okay," Charlie agreed.

Richard searched the house, under tables and behind the couch, but he couldn't find Harry or Charlie anywhere.

"Charlie? Where are you?" Richard called out, smiling.

"I'm in here!" Charlie giggled, jumped out of the closet and looking up the Richard. The older boy laughed and shook his head.

"You aren't supposed to show me,"

"But you asked where I was," Charlie said, confused.

Harry laughed and came out of the closet too, shaking his head, "Charlie isn't good at hide and seek. Zaynie tried to teach him but..."

Harry's voice trailed off, thinking about Zayn. The poor autistic boy broke down into tears and ran from the room.

____________________________________________________________________