Chapter 29 - I Want To See You Be Brave

*Smirks*

"Zayn?" Liam asked as he walked into his friends flat. Zayn was sitting there, staring at the wall, his mind empty of everything other than his lost family. "Hey, buddy, why don't you go get dressed?"

"No," Zayn said.

"But, I have some news that you might like," Liam said, rubbing Zayn's back gently.

"What?"

"We are having a reunion at Jay's house, and she wanted you to come,"

At that, Zayn jumped up, a smile spreading across his face as he ran up the steps. Liam sighed happily and prepared himself for an emotional afternoon. When Zayn returned, he was showered, clean, shaven, and he was wearing his nice black slacks and button up shirt. It was the first time in weeks that Zayn had even properly showered and dressed.

It had only been a week sense Zayn signed himself out of the ward. He thought, if doctors couldn't help him, no one could. So he left and let his life lay in mother nature's hands. If he was meant to be with Niall, then he would be. And maybe, just maybe this would be his way back into the blonde's life.

"You have to be laid back, Zayn," Liam warned, "They've been doing alright without you,"

Zayn nodded, tears pricking at his eyes with that knowledge. His charming and his son didn't need him. They would be okay if he left forever. "They don't even miss me, do they?" Zayn asked.

Liam sighed, "Of course they missed you,"

"Doesn't seem like it," Zayn slumped down. Maybe he shouldn't go after all. Maybe it was over.

"Stop that," Liam pulled him up, "Now let's go,"

~

"Harry, why don't you run inside and grab the ice cream from the freezer?" Jay suggested, with a smile. Harry nodded and then ran as fast as his legs could carry him inside. He opened the freezer and finally found the gallon of sweets. He pulled the ice cream out, and when he closed the freezer, he froze. Zayn was standing in the dining room, looking as dashing as ever.

"Hi charming," Zayn breathed.

Harry 's heart pounded, because he missed Zaynie so much, and he wanted nothing more than to run into his arms and accept his apology. But even though Harry was autistic, he was smart. And he knew that Zayn needed to understand how much he had been hurt. Zayn had really hurt Harry 's feelings, more than he ever thought possible.

"Z-Zaynie?" Harry stuttered.

"Yeah, baby," Zayn smiled, tears filling his eyes.

"I miss you," The curly admitted.

"I miss you too,"

Harry dropped his eyes to the floor, because looking at Zayn too long made him sad and made him want to cry.

"Zaynie?" Harry asked.

"Yes?"

"Are you sorry?"

"Fuck," Zayn cursed, "Charming, you have no idea how sorry I am. You have no idea how much I regret what I said. It was an accident. I never meant it. I could never mean that,"

Harry nodded in understanding, and he just couldn't help it any longer. He threw the ice cream to the ground and ran towards Zayn, jumping into his arms and kissing him hard. Zayn returned the kiss immediately, holding Harry close. Harry tasted amazing, just like Zayn remembered, only a little saltier, because they were both crying and it was all just too much for either of them to handle.

"I'm so sorry," Zayn muttered, kissing all over Harry 's face and leaving a trial of tingling skin.

"It's okay," Harry sobbed, his hands holding tightly to Zayn's shirt, "I love you, Zaynie,"

"I love you too, charming," Zayn cried, "I love you so much,"

They stood here for a good ten minutes, holding each other and kissing, and crying. Neither of them wanted to leave, because they needed this. But eventually, Jay came inside to see what was taking Harry so long.

"It took you long enough," She smiled. Zayn smiled back, and kissed Harry again. "Now, get the ice cream off of the floor and get out here. There are plenty of people who want to talk to you, Zayn,"

Zayn nodded, and set Harry down, grabbing his hand tightly.

"Don't let go," Harry said.

"Never,"

~

Zayn managed to talk to everyone except Richard and Charlie by the time dinner was served. That's when he knew he needed to have a private moment with the two of them. So, before they sat to eat, Zayn pulled Richard and Charlie aside.

Ricahrd held Charlie tightly, and Charlie wanted nothing more than to hud his Dadda, because his missed him a lot.

"I'm so sorry," Zayn started, "I have done so many wrong things."

"You don't have to do this," Richard said.

"No, I do," Zayn insisted, "I need to do this right. I need to apologize for how wrong I was,"

"Dadda," Charlie began to cry.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Richard, but you do understand my thoughts right?" Zayn asked. Richard nodded and wiped Charlie's tears. "And Charlie, you know I didn't mean what I said. You know that, right? I love you. I love you more than anything else in the whole world, because you are my baby,"

Charlie nodded and cried a little more, and then asked, "But you love Daddy more, right?"

Zayn smiled fondly at his son, "No, I love you equally,"

Charlie ran forward then, hugging his Dadda who he missed so much and kissed his cheek.

"Do you forgive him too, Richard?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, superman," Richard nodded, "Of course I forgive him,"

~

"Harder!"

Zayn's hands gripped onto the headboard tightly, slamming his hips into Harry's harder than he ever had before.

Tears fell from Harry's eyes and he was pulling Zayn's hair violently.

"Are you going to cum?" Zayn asked a bead of sweat dripping off his forehead and onto Harry's chest. Harry nodded, his eyes half closed, and Zayn leaned forward, licking the sweat from Harry's chest and the biting his nipple hard. Harry screamed out, and then came, shooting hot white ribbons everywhere. Zayn continued his onslaught, until he filled Harry up, making the smaller man clench his eyes and moan and whine.

"I missed you so much," Zayn cried, pulling out and falling onto Harry.

"I missed you more," Harry said right back.

They kissed then, and cuddled up together, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Like it always should be.

__________________________________________________________________