Chapter 13 - People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Somewhere in the mist of there tumbling around the bed, Richard kicked off his own pants, leaving him completely bare as he finished Charlie off for the fourth time that night.

Not that he was complaining, he loved the taste of Charlie's cum and by the boys second orgasm, started spiting said cum into the empty glass on the bed side table, which was now a third filled with the sweet, sticky substance.

And Richard knew Charlie's balls where running low, so after Charlie's fifth orgasm, and finally spurt of hot cum, he let the autistic boy rest, spiting the last bit into the glass and swirling it around the edges.

"What is that?" Charlie wondered, rolling over in his bed. Richard chuckled and held the cup to his own neglected cock and gave himself a few tugs, till he two spewed into the cup, milking himself best he could till he dipped his finger in and swirled it round, mixing there seed.

"It's called cum, Charlie. It's what's inside your boy parts." Richard pointed out, taking his finger from the cup and licking the sweet substance off his finger.

"Does it taste good?" Charlie wondered, watching the elder boy suckle on his finger needely.

"It's yummy; would you like to try some?"

And Charlie nodded, holding his mouth open as Richard double dipped his finger and stuck it in Charlie's mouth, letting him get a taste for the creamy liquid.

He cringed, then giggled, licking his lips. "It's taste sour." He crinkled his nose. "Its suppose to babe," Richard added, still dipping his finger in the glass and licking it clean.

He did it several times, sharing it with the younger lad before setting it on the table, still a fourth of the way full before scooting under the blankets and holding Charlie's naked boy to his equally bare one, playing with his soft hair and the chain dangling from his neck.

"I love you Richard." Charlie said quietly, kissing Richards knuckle. "I love you too Superman. Now get some sleep, I won't be here in the morning but I'll see you at school?"

Charlie mumbled something, turning over and snuggling into Richards's chest and closing his warn out eyes.

~*~

When Zayn woke he stretched his limbs, groaning loudly but still, not disturbing the messy head of curly hair rested on his chest, leg draped over him from a long night of sleep.

He moved the body from under him, kissing Harry's lips quickly before heading down the stairs, leaving the grumpy man to get himself out of bed, while Zayn prepared breakfast.

By the time Harry sodded down the steps, wrapped in there quilt and a pair of boxers and sat down at the kitchen table Zayn was finished with breakfast.

"Good morning, Charming. Did you wake the little monster?" Zayn wondered, kissing the top of Harry's head and setting a plate of food in front of him. "No," Harry mumbled sleepily, taking a bite of his scrambled eggs.

Zayn chuckled and wondered up the stairs, taking them slowly, seeing as Charlie still had an hour until school started and tracked into his son's room.

As soon as he opened the door, he recognized the musky smell of sex and the overheated feeling in the room. His eyebrows knitted together as his eyes wondered to the glass of white liquid on the boys bed side table, his sons messy blonde hair poking out from under the blanket and when he pulled the blanket back, sure enough, there lay Charlie naked, curled into himself.

"Charlie get the fuck up!" Zayn growled, ripping the blanket away, leaving the small blonde exposed. "D-Dadda what's wrong?" He asked sleepily, trying to cover himself. "Was Richard over last night?" Zayn's hands went right to his hips, his foot tapping like a nagging mother.

"N-No-" "Don't lie to me Charles Logan! Why is there a cup of cum in your room! Now tell me, Was Richard here last night!" He yelled.

Charlie didn't like when Dadda used his full name, it was then that he knew he was in trouble, and when he was in trouble, that meant he got spanked.

"Y-Yes Dadda! I'm sorry!" He hiccupped, hiding his face in his hands. He couldn't lie when Dadda was looking at him like that and being so stern, so he told the truth, the whole truth When Zayn sat on the edge of his bed and prodded for more information.

"Y-Yesterday Richard was saying Hi and I hugged him and he made this funny sound and we went to the bathroom but someone came in and called Richard a m-mean name." He told Zayn, still crying, trying to hide his shame under the blanket that his father had given back to him.

"T-Then Richard said we would finish and climbed in my window and he s-sucked on me and white stuff came out..." He finished his story, looking up at his father who wore a killer's face.

He didn't say another word to his son before he was grabbing Harry's arm and rushing him out the door, leaving his little boy alone...In the house, by himself with no one to watch over him, which Scared Charlie, but not as much as Dadda was at the moment.

~*~

Zayn himself pulled into the Tomlinson-Styles drive way, Richards Car still in the drive as he left Harry in the car and stormed to the front door, pushing it open without warning and startling the small family who sat at the kitchen table, enjoying a meal while Richard just sat there, looking as content as ever.

"You." Zayn growled, storming over to the lad and knocking him straight in the jaw, sending him to the floor. "You left your fucking cum on my kids table! You stay away from him before I call the cops for Child molestation your worthless piece of shit!" Zayn told him, while his brother only stared at him.

"W-What?" Niall asked, looking at Zayn like he was insane. "Your fucking little tyrant snuck into my sons room last night and sucked him off! I found there cup of sperm in Charlie's room this morning!"

And Richard face palmed because he clearly remembered drinking all of that...or so he thought.

"Richard William!" Louis crossed his arms. "That is a little Autistic boy, you don't go around using him! He doesn't understand this!" Niall explained.

"Yeah and Zayn's no different? I've heard the stories of how many times Zayn had to carry Harry to breakfast! And how old was Harry when they started? Fifteen! Charlie's birthday isn't far from now! Besides, Your no better than me Mister 'I'm covered in Tattoo's and where leather jackets'! I want to give Charlie the best like you did for Harry Why can't you except that you inconsiderate fuck!" Richard yelled back, storming out of the house, car keys in hand with his fathers and uncle following.

"And you fucking left him at home! What if something happened to him Zayn? What if you left the stove on and the house burnt down! Or someone broke in! You're worse for Charlie than I am! Stop trying to protect him because you aren't going to be around forever! You have to let him grow up!"

With that, Richard got into his car and raced back to the Tomlinsons where he found little Charlie sitting on the front door step, his lunch packed, clothes on with tears in his eyes while he waited for dadda to get home and take him to school.

"Richard!" He giggled, jumping up from the porch and running to the Blue Camaro. "Hey Superman, ready to go to school?"

And Charlie nodded, getting in the passenger seat and taking the long drive to school. Even if Zayn didn't like it, Richard was going to be there for Charlie because that's what you do when you love someone.