Chapter 16 - Your Still An Innocent

Richard finally pushed in the wrong directions and Charlie whimpered out, grabbing onto his hips. "R-Richard it hurts...I...I don't like this. I wunna stop." He cried. Charlie didn't know if he was ready for this yet, and if Richard was going to be so forceful, he didn't know if he wanted to keep going. He thought his peepee was going to inside Richard? Wasn't it supposed to feel good?

"No, No, No, Baby I'm sorry. I'm sorry I just got carried away, I promise It will feel good we just...We need to get out of the car? If you still don't want to after that then well stop and just...cuddle. Okay?"

Charlie gulped, wiping his tears before nodding kicking his pants off the rest of the way and grabbing the door handle latch, opening it and stepping onto the ground with bare feet.

Richard reached into the back, grabbing a condom from the unopened box and the newly bought bottle of lube.

"Go stand in front of the car, superman." Richard told him, pulling his boxers down and peeling off his socks before he too followed Charlie to the front of the car, where he jumped on the still warm hood, pulling Charlie's smaller body between his legs.

"Remember when you fingered me? Well, I need you to do it again, but I'm going to put this on your fingers so it goes in better, okay?"

Charlie nodded shyly as Richard popped the cap open on the lube and spread it onto Charlie's fingers, putting the boys hand near his hole and leaning himself back, against the car. "Whenever you're ready, babe." He mumbled, situating and Charlie prodded, pushing his index finger inside timidly.

He moved that finger, feeling Richards heat. Yes, he'd felt it that morning, but his hand was at a strange position. Now, he could feel every inch and boy, did he like it. Richard was smooth and warm and so tight around his finger that he added another, then another, till Richard was pushing down on his hand and fucking himself, just like he had done in the library.

That's when Charlie begun to get nervous again, sweat forming at the base of his hairline and he pulled his hand away, whining. "Superman, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Richard asked wordily, pressing an open mouthed kiss to the boys lips.

"I-I want a turn." Charlie crossed his arms.

Richard moaned sinfully, his lips forming a 'O' at Charlie's request before reaching next to him on the hood where he set the condom. He then, pealed the rapper open and held the lubricated rubber up to Charlie to show him it wasn't going to hurt.

Then, ever so carefully, he unrolled the pink colored condom over Richards pulsating cock before spreading more lube onto it and scooting his ass closer to the edge of the hood, giving Richard that much more access.

"Okay babe, don't hold back, alright? Just, push it in and move your hips in whichever way feels comfortable."

Charlie nodded once, blinking his eyes and shaking his head as to get a grip on reality. He was scared he would hurt his lover but, never the less, positioned his cock almost expertly before peek-a-booing inside, before pulling back out, checking Richards face for any sign of pain, but, saw exactly the opposite.

Richard was so blissed out he didn't know what to do, other than push back down on Charlie's cock, causing the both of them to gasp, Charlie's hips bucking forward, but other than that, he was immobile.

"M-Move your hips Charlie," Richard told him, grabbing his hands and placing them on his hips, the legs dangling over said arms for a better angle.

But still, Charlie knew not what to do, so, Richard took matters into his own hands and grabbed Charlie's ass, pushing his hips up and causing him to thrust.