Chapter 31 - Just Close Your Eyes The Sun Is Going Down

Zayn and Harry walked hand and hand past all their friends as family as they threw rice, Harry's giggling wildly as he clung to his new husband, his crooked teeth showing.

          Zayn smiled, loving the way things were. With the family, his life, and most importantly, his baby boy who loved him unconditionally. Who he would now spend the rest of his life with, forever and always, in there happily ever after.

          "Let's go party!" Louis shouted, standing in front of his friends. They had decided not to be classy, and just have fun. Today was the best day of Harry and Zayn's life and it would be everything they dreamt of, which was a fun time with their friends, no rules to abide by.

          "Party!" Harry shouted, pulling Zayn along the pathway. There was a large deck laid out with a top over it in the middle of the Tomlinsons backyard, strands of lights around it. The sun was already setting so the glow from the lights shined on everyone's faces, party dresses and messy hair spread on the dance floor. Not dancing, just jumping around, celebrating the union of Harry and Zayn.

          "C'mon guys, let settle down!" Jay laughed, pulling everyone attention to the front. Jay picked up a glass of champagne, handing one to Harry and Zayn who stood at the front.

          Everyone else was handed ether a glass, or a beer, their eyes still locked on the couple.

          "A few years ago, I clocked in for my night job at London bridge medical and meet a stuttering, blubbering fool, caring his little brother in his arms," Zayn blushed deeply, hiding his face in Harry's neck. "Little did I know, those two angels would become my sons, who I cherished and adored, and not in a million years, would I have thought, I would watch them grow up, get married and be standing here before you all, still my little boys."

         Harry smiled up at Zayn, pouting his lips for Zayn to kiss him and Zayn couldnt deny that face. "So, without further ado, here's to a happily ever after, to Harry and Zayn Tomlinson!"

          Yes, Tomlinson.

          Zayn wanted nothing to do with their past life, which meant changing everything, including their last name. They were Tomlinsons, this was there family, and it was where they belonged.

          Zayn looked down at their intertwined hands, Harry's ring pressed between Zayn's fingers. This was where he was meant to be. This was why he was born, to make the boy who made everyone happy, happy himself. And Harry was, god he was so happy.

          Everyone thought otherwise but Harry did understand what this meant. He was bound to Zayn, his other half and nothing was going to come between them.

          Everyone raised there glasses, large smiled on their faces. "To the Tomlinsons!"

~*~

          And the night carried on like that. Everyone congratulating the new couple, hugging them and having a regular old cocktail hour.