Chapter 29 - This Night Is Sparkling Dont You Let It Go

Over the next two days, Harry and Zayn stayed in the house, walking around in their birthday suits and doing nothing but tangling their bodies together in messes upon the couch, bed, and even on the kitchen counter where Zayn now took Harry, bent over with his face pressed to the marble counter top.

          "Ah, fuck Hazz!" Zayn screamed, his nails digging into the pale flesh of his loves hips. "Zaynie, oh god," Harry spilled himself all over the redwood cupboard doors, letting it leak down, dripping on the floor as Zayn did the same thing, shooting himself into Harry's heat.

          "Ahh..." He sighed, like someone who finally got to wee after holding it in for so long.

         Harry had new bite marks covering his shoulder blades and back, his breath becoming even once again as he came down from his high.

          Zayn turned the younger around so their chest pressed together, Harry smiling contently, his recently accomplished abs pressing against Zayn's crotch. Harry was always shorter than his lover, but they didn't mind, Harry liked when Zayn bent down to kiss him.

          "You're getting so big, Charming." Zayn sighed, brushing the curly hair out of Niall's face which was messy and damp from there morning bath. "We need to head over to mums; she still doesn't know about...this." Zayn held up there intertwined hands, kissing Harry's finger tips.

          "Okay." Harry sighed, dragging Zayn by his hand up the stairs were he applied cover up to Harry's skin and cleaned off the excess cum leaking out of him, as not to make a wet spot on his jeans. 

          Once they were done covering there bite marks, they got dressed, Zayn doing Harry's hair while he sat on the counter, giggling and swinging his legs. "Cutie." Zayn smiled, taking his Fiancé's hand and leading him from the house and too the car. "Ready to see the family again baby?"

         Harry nodded, holding onto Zayn's hand as the darker drove, making a few turns and arriving at the large white house they had so many wonderful memories in. "We're home!" Zayn called as the door swung open, a pair of arms clinging to his body. "There are my little princesses." Zayn smiled, hugging the girls who had grown so much.

          "Zaynie, we miss you. Are you and Harry going to stay this time?" Phoebe pouted, holding onto Zayn's hand, tugging on it. "No, sadly princess. We just stopped by to say Hi, is mu-" "Oh my goodness!" Daisy screeched, pointing to the band on Harry's hand. "That's a...MUMMY!" She hollered, running to her mum who stood in the kitchen doing the dishes. "Mummy Harry has an engagement ring!" 

          Jay smiled, walking into the living room where the rest of the family had gathered, pulling Harry and Zayn onto the couch. "What's this I hear about an engagement ring?" She smirked at Harry, taking his hand and glancing at it. "That's a mighty fine ring Harry, who gave it to you?"

         Harry giggled and pointed at Zayn who showed off his ring to Louis. "When's the big day going to be you little love birds?"

          Zayn shrugged his shoulders, glancing at the ring then back at his brother. Louis sadly still hadn't officially moved out. Niall was in the process of getting his own place and surly Louis would move in with him, but when that would be was anyone's guess.