Chapter 3 - With This Feeling I'll Forget I'm In Love Now

The boys finished their ice cream, re-joining hands with Charlie in the middle, skipping along the way as any other child would do, only, Charlie blabbered about school, and all the wonderful things that came with it.

          "-And this mean kid called me a retard so Richard fight with him." Charlie said, looking up at his dadda. "That wasn't very nice of that boy now was it?" Zayn said,, ruffling his son's hair. "No..." Charlie sighed, looking around the sidewalk, catching sight of a penny in front of him, bending down to pick it up.

          "Oh! And Richard said when we grow up, he's going to love me like you love daddy." He remembered, tugging on Harry's hand.

          Zayn gulped, looking over at his husband who merely smiled as they started up the front walkway of their house. "T-That's nice Charlie," Zayn lied.

          A ping of Protectiveness rushed through him. No one was going to love their little boy more than they did, no, that wasn't possible, so no one was allowed to have him.

          But then again, why was he freaking out like this? Charlie was only 6, Richard mealy two years older! Would he really need to worry about someone stealing his little boy when he's just a child? Of course not!

          Especially when it's his cousin, who Zayn was sure would turn out straight, even if he was the prodigy of the sass master himself.

          "Movie, movie, movie!" Charlie chanted, rushing up the steps of the house and onto the front porch, were he jumped up and down. "Calm down, Charlie," Zayn laughed, pulling the keys from his pocket and unlocking the door.

          He wondered why Harry was being so quiet, he was usually so talkative? Tugging at Zayn's shirt for attention, practically begging for love, which was something he didn't need to do.

          "C'mon, movie time. What do you want to watch? Avengers?" Charlie nodded, giggling before he ran to his room, grabbing his Captain America shield and his Thor helmet before returning to the large living room, plopping down on the couch. "Avengers!" He giggled as Zayn put on the movie, young Charlie watching, completely absorbed in the movie.

          And normally, Harry would be just the same, but he nearly crawled onto Zayn's lap, biting on his lips seductively. "Zaynie..." He whispered, gazing up at him. "Yes?" Zayn looked down, meeting Harry's dark, luting eyes. "Do you want to go...paint?"

          Zayn pondered it for a moment, tracing a patter on Harry's hip. He could already feel the hardening length pressed to his wrist, and he knew he couldn't deny his husband any longer. "C-Charlie, me and daddy are going to the art room for a little while, Okay? Why don't you stay down here and watch your movie, okay?"

          Little Charlie didn't even engage his fathers as they got up, Harry grinning like a mad man as he pulled Zayn up the stairs, and into the large room in which he spent more and more time in now-a-days.

          "Charming, what's going on with you?" Zayn questioned, his husband pinning him to the wall. "I want you." Harry whimpered, kissing the crease at the base of Zayn's neck. "N-No, Charming, Charlie is right down stairs. He could hear!"