Chapter 1 - Scream 'Till the Words Dry Out

Zayn's hand worked over Harry's, creating another beautiful picture; based off the lady and the tramp kiss. The movie was one of Harry's favorites and he couldn't help but giggle when the tramp kissed Lady. It made him feels so giddy inside, his tummy tingling, his head fluttering.

Something about love stories made him so happy. Maybe it was the fantasy of being in love, or the beautiful colors that entranced Harry; creating the most beautiful world anywhere he looked.

Everywhere but one place...That room his stepfather would take him at night, doing horrible things to Harry in which he only let that happen, closing his little eyes so tight as he saw white as every shred of innocence was ripped from his body.

Even though Harry always had the innocent aroma surrounding him; he felt so used when he was finally thrown back into his room where he stayed, rocking himself to sleep, quiet tears staining his pillow because he didn't know why his stepfather hurt him, or called him such mean things, or hit him till he couldn't feel a single bone in his body. But he knew he felt so horrible afterword's.

He knew he felt like throwing up; and sometimes, he did...He was just a scared little boy; being beaten on a regular basis for having something wrong with his brain that Zayn told him was perfectly normal, because Harry was special.

"They are only jealous that they can't be like you Harry," Zayn told him, pinning the painting to his bedroom wall, filled with other paintings of Disney movies. "No there are not...I'm stupid. No one wants to be stupid." Harry crossed his arms, curling his knees to his chest.

"Stop saying that Harry, you're not stupid." Zayn insisted, sitting down beside him, wrapping a protective arm around his shoulder. "Don't worry Harry...It won't be like this for long." The elder reassured, scuffing his step brothers hair. "Are you going to take me with you when you move away?" Harry asked, his face painted with sadness like some kind of orphan boy; being told he would be left behind while his siblings were adopted.

"Of course Haz, I wouldn't leave you here with them." Harry smiled thankfully, before something shiny caught his eye, Harry rushing over to it to find it was only a tiny mirror reflected by some sunlight. "What is it?" Zayn asked, pulling Harry back to his previous spot on the bed.

"How come I don't look like you?" Harry sighed, looking at himself in the hand held mirror. "What do you mean?" Zayn watched with a look of confusion.

"You look so...I don't know. Your face isn't...f-fat." He stuttered out, pinching his face. "Harry stop that, your face isn't fat, you're not stupid, you are perfect and amazing. Stop doubting yourself just because everyone else does!" Zayn pulled the mirror from his hand, setting it on Harry's dresser. "You're so special Harry..." He sighed, kissing Harry's forehead before retreating from his room, running right into a larger body.

"Hey son, Harry is in there?" Zayn knew perfectly well what his father was looking for and he wouldn't stand for it; not today. "Y-Yeah but we are going to the park. We won't be home till later, sorry." He mumbled, heading back to Harry's room.

"C'mon, we're going to the park little brother." He sighed, grabbing his hand and leading him past his dad; shooting him a glare.

Zayn was so disgusted with his father. The way he treated Harry, how he hit him if he didn't do something right, or when he would take Harry to his room, and do the worst things imagine; sending Harry back out with a limp, the occasional blood running down his leg witch Zayn cleaned up; giving the younger a bath because Harry couldn't do it himself. His constant seizures an issue Zayn wouldn't stand for. He wasn't going to just throw Harry in the bath and leave him like his mother did so many times, nearly drowning the boy as he thrashed in the water.

"Whatever, have fun retard." Zayn's fathers voice rang; a hint of amusement. "STOP CALLING HIM THAT!" Zayn screamed, slamming the door, finally getting out of that damn house. "Don't listen to him Harry, you're not a retard." He assured, slinging the backpack over his shoulder witch housed some water and a pillow, incase Harry had another seizure, he would have something to put under his head to keep him from hurting his head.

"Don't li-" Harry stop it." Zayn insisted, dragging him down the street and to the park were they spent so many afternoons after school, which Harry hated because everyone would stare at him, sometimes even push him into the lockers, or laugh if he had a seizure, where no one would help him except the occasional teacher or Zayn.

"Look Harry, swings." Zayn pointed, Harry's eyes lighting up.

Harry loved the swings, they made him feel like he was flying. Souring above the clouds where no one could hurt him. He would dream he was a superhero taking off and flying through the air to go save a damsel in distress.

"Push me?" Harry asked, smiling brightly as he sat down on the swing. "Sure." Zayn laughed, walking behind him, giving his back a gentle push until Harry was swinging on his own, Zayn taking a seat on the swing beside the younger, watching him intently; his lips formed a large smiled, leaned back as he watched the sky, drifting back and forth, his legs out in front of him as he giggled.

"You're doing good Haz." Zayn encouraged, watching his younger brother.

Harry laughed, tilting his head further back. He seemed to be having the time of his life, till his hand slipped from the chain, sending him falling back, his head smacking hard against the sand, sending him into a seizure, his body starting to thrash from the small impact. "Shit." Zayn cursed, pulling the pillow from his backpack and putting it under Harry's head, holding his head to the side so he didn't choke on his tongue, or drown if he threw up.

The spazing of Harry's body lasted a few minutes, three tops, Zayn biting on his lip the whole time. This happened to Harry offend. If he even slightly hit his head, or when Zayn's dad would beat him, or sometimes in the bath were he splashed water everywhere and was forced to clean it all up later.

But now, people gathered around as Harry finally begun to calm down, his heart pumping faint whimpers of pain leaving his lips. "Shh, you're okay." Zayn soothed, taking some water from his backpack and washing off Harry's mouth witch had drool running down and across his neck. "Is he okay?" A few voices asked, there children clinging to him.

"H-He's fine, it happens often..." Zayn sighed, lifting Harry up in his arms who was too weak to even stand. "Well if you knew it was going to happen, you should have left him at home." One mother said coldly, making Zayn snap. "He's human just like you and he deserves to be treated as such." He hissed, picking up his backpack and carrying Harry the rest of the way home.

"What happened?" Harry's mother asked as Zayn walked through the door, setting him down on the couch. "Don't act like you care." Zayn mumbled, putting the unused waters in the fridge. He then turned to the cupboard, getting some crackers for Harry to munch on.

"Get up." The voice came from the living room, Zayn's dad trying to drag Harry to his feet.

"Put him down! He has not enough energy to put up with you. How about both of you leave him alone for tonight. He's had a hard enough day." Zayn yelled, finally deciding to take Harry to his room and tuck him into the sheets for a nap, lying beside him and examining every fetcher.

Finally when Harry woke up, Zayn undressed him, carrying him to the warm bath were he watched over him while he played with the bubbles, putting some on Zayn and giggling. "I'll get cha." Zayn would laughed, splashing him with a little water and making Harry giggle some more before washing his silky hair, draining the water and drying Harry off.

Then, he would carry him back to his bed and cover Harry in lotion to keep his skin soft before laying him down for bed, were he cuddled up at Zayn's side because he knew that was the safest place.

And that's how every day went. Harry being called names; Zayn trying to protect his little brother. It was tragic and sad but so where Harry's favorite Love stories.

~*~*~*~

Hello my name's Kennia and i'll be adapting this into Zarry bromance :)

Hope you all liked it!!