Chapter 11: Broken Promises PART UNO !

*SCHOOL*

Sommer POV

For some reason Rayne didn't talk to me at all last night when she got home. She didn't say anything on the ride here either. Maybe she's just tired or something.

"BOO!" I heard somebody yell behind me. It was Dani.

"Hey." I said hugging her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Mhmm...Sommer didn't I tell you to slap that bitch!" She said.

I nodded. "Its j-" I was cut off cause Marques tall ass came outta nowhere, hugging me from behind. "Hi."

"What's wrong?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I said.

"Marques could you please tell your girlfriend to listen to me?" Dani told him.

"Not if you promoting violence again."

"Okay Dani, I will take your advice under one condition." I told her.

"What's that?" She asked.

I whispered in her ear, "I want some sexy ass neices and nephews in the future." When I pulled back her face was red as hell, and her eyes got wide.

"So we have a deal?" I said laughing.

"I-I don-"

"Aight then. But you know what, I just realized you in my class."

"Damn, am I that invisible?"

"Of course not! And where's your friend ummm..."

"Rico? You know he's not in our class right? He's in 11th but got his homeroom assignment changed for bad behavior."

"That dude is funny as shidd." I said.

She put her hands on my shoulders. "You should sit with us at lunch!"

"I'll think about it..." I told her, smiling.

"No you not gonna think about it because you don't have a choice." She said.

"What?"

"We all have lunch detention today. Our homeroom has lunch detention."

"So we have to sit together at lunch?" I asked her.

"Yups. I usually sit where you sit," She coughed. "But we been having detention for like almost a week now."

"I don't wanna be with y'all ratchet ass kids at lunch." I joked.

"Whatever bitch." She said as this boy came up behind her. He was cuteee. I pointed at him cause she ain't realize he was there. "Bestfriend!" She said. They did this quick ass hug, I guess that was their thing.

"Clingy ass." He said.

"Shut up. Oh Sommer this is Rico."

"Sup." I said to him.

Him and Ques dapped eachother. "Sup."

I saw Rayne and Deandre come down the hall.

"Hey!" I said to Marques cause he was just watching. "I will see you later." I kissed him. "Let's go to homeroom guys!" I said to Rico and Dani, grabbing their hands.

"Why are y-" Rico asked me.

"Nothing Rico...." I trailed off, motioning for me to tell me his last name.

"Suavé." Dani added giggling.

I raised my eyebrows. "Seriously?"

"That, is for me to know...and you to find out." He said opening the door for us. "So, how come you mad at Rayne and you ran away like that?"