Chapter Eleven : Wake Up Call

Pain, it was all I felt. I slowly opened my eyes and all I could see was fire, what happened? Did I pass out, my hands were covered in soot, my face was probably covered too, I then noticed a big beam, probably from the roofing had fallen down on me.

"Oh shit" I groaned

The pain was excruciating, and with the big steel beam on top of me, it didn't really make things better. I started to lift the beam off of me, it took a while, but I managed to push it off to the side so I could slide out. I stood up, it was tough to see with all the smoke and fire around, I looked down at myself and saw that I was covered in cuts.

"I'm...never...doing this again" I coughed

I noticed that my arms were a lot buffer no, I may be hallucinating, I ignored the sudden change and started to make my way out of the building, as I was making my way to the exit, an explosion caught me on my right side and it threw me into the wall next to me, I slammed up against it and fell to the ground. It knocked the wind out of me, the pain was too much, but I couldn't stop here, so I kept on going and finally made it to the exit and the door opened, the sun blinded me as I made it out. When my vision cleared I saw a lot of police cars, Fire Trucks, crowds of people, and ambulances, I collapsed to the ground and passed out.