Chap 21

Five's POV
Y/N slowly pulled away from the hug, and despite what I wanted, I let her go. She wiped her eyes and sniffled as I stared at her sadly. I heard her take a deep breath and look up at me.
"We should go now." She spoke.
"Are you sure? You don't have to come with us if you don't want-" I started.
"Now Five. We only have 7 days."
I nodded and motioned at Klaus to come with us. The three of us walked into the building and into an elevator, heading up.
I looked at Y/N who was staring off into the distance.
I don't know what's wrong with her...
She won't talk to me...
I looked at her sadly and felt a thump on my shoulder. I looked over at Klaus who was smirking.
"You're staring" he said quietly and I felt my cheeks heat up.
"I-I'm just concerned!" I whispered back.
He chuckled but shrugged. I crossed my arms and thought of our conversation from earlier.

"Five?" Klaus spoke.
"Oh Klaus! There you are, Y/N and I were looking for you."
"Oh, why?"
"We need your help getting a name."
"Why?"
"Irrelevant, but we'll pay you."
"How much?"
"20"
"Deal!"
Klaus clapped his hands excitedly and I scoffed before waking into a main room.
"Y/N? Where are you? I found Klaus!" I called out. She said she'd be down in a few minutes and I sighed before sitting on the couch. Klaus sat next to me.
"So, you and Y/N?" He asked.
I looked at him, "What?!"
"Y'know, you and Y/N! Like, together!"
"Again, what?!"
"C'mon Five, I've seen the way you look at her. The way you talk about her. I'm surprised you aren't admitting it."
"What are you talking about?!"
"Duh, it's so obvious, you've got it bad for her!"
I stared at him blankly before feeling my face heat up. "I do not!"
"You so do!"
I groaned, "I don't Klaus."
"Are you sure?"
I was annoyed at this point. "Yes! I'm sure! She's nothing near that for me! Get out of whatever fantasy land you're in! Y/N is nothing like that to me! Not even close!" I yelled at him.
He rolled his eyes and I saw him look behind me.
"I'm nothing like what?"
I spun around to see Y/N.
Shit she looks hurt...this is my fault...
"Nothing important Y/N" I spoke.
"No tell me." She spoke.
I swore I could see the pain in her eyes.
"Five was just telling me about how he doesn't like you, like that"
I saw something flicker in Y/N'a eyes but brushed it off.

I watched Y/N start to zone out and grabbed her hand quickly. She snapped back to attention and looked at me. I dropped her hand and stepped close to her.
"It's ok Y/N...everything is going to be ok" I whispered.
I saw her weakly smile and she muttered a thanks. I debated over it before I just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. She seemed shocked at first because it was random but nuzzled her face into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled away and she looked at me.
"Dammit Five..."
"What?"
"Why do you give such good hugs? It's not fair...I'm not allowed to be sad..."
I blushed slightly and shrugged.
The elevator dinged and we stepped out. I marched to Doctor Lance's  office and stormed inside.
"We need to talk." Klaus spoke and he looked up. We all sat in front of his desk.
"We need a name for this security number. Just do that simple thing, and we'll be out of your hair." I spoke, clearly annoyed.
"Like I said earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The doctor spoke back.
"Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." I snapped.
"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now there's really nothing more I can do so-"
I groaned and noticed Y/N and Klaus nod to each other before standing up.
"And what about my consent." Klaus spoke.
"Excuse me?" Lance asked.
"Who gave you permission...to hurt my kids..." Klaus spoke timidly.
"What?" Lance and I both asked. Y/N reached over and grabbed his hand, placing it onto the handle of a knife. I noticed she was wearing gloves. He yanked his hand away as Klaus continued.
"You heard me."
"I didn't touch them."
"Oh really? Well then how did he get that swollen lip then?" Klaus asked.
"And how did my shoulder get sliced?" Y/N asked.
"They aren't hur-"
Klaus cut him off by punching me in the face. I grunted in pain and looked over to see Y/N slice her shoulder open with the knife. I held my lip and grabbed at Y/N.
"Y/N what the hell?!" I whispered.
She didn't respond and watched Klaus.
"I want it. Name please. Now." Klaus spoke and I licked my lip to taste the blood. Y/N threw the knife with his handprints onto the table and pulled off her gloves, shoving them into her pocket. She held her shoulder and muttered a couple curse words.
"You're both crazy." Lance spoke at Y/N and Klaus.
Y/N laughed along with Klaus who spoke "You got no idea."
Klaus picked up a snow globe. "Peace on Earth, that is so sweet."
He smashed the globe into his head and Y/N and I jumped back. He groaned in pain.
"God that hurt!" He yelled out.
Lance picked up the phone and dialed a number, "I'm calling secur-" he started but Y/N snatched the phone from him.
"Help! There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office! We need security now!" She cried out in a fake dramatic voice. I smirked as I realized what was happening.
"Now here's what's going to happen mister. In a minute some security guards are going to bust through that door and they're going to find a lot of blood and a knife with your fingerprints on it. They're gonna wonder what the hell happened and we're going to tell them that you, beat the shit out of us!" Y/N said sternly while leaning over his desk.
He gulped and Klaus laughed, "You're gonna do great in prison Grant, trust me I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god you're gonna get passed around like a...You're just-you're gonna do great! That's all I'm saying." Klaus spoke.
"Jesus you're some sick bastards" Lance spoke.
Y/N smiled innocently and Klaus spoke, "Thank you."
He then spit out a snowflake that clattered against the window. I smirked at Lance before he sighed and stood up. Klaus went out to talk to the security guard and Lance lead us to the files. As we were walking I grabbed Y/N's arm.
"Y/N what the hell was that?!"
"What?"
"You stabbed yourself!"
"Look I did what I had to in order to get you the name you needed, ok?"
I sighed, "Thank you, is your shoulder ok?"
I checked out her shoulder and saw the amount of blood she was losing.
"It's fine Five, don't worry."
"A-Are you sure? That looks bad..."
"It's fine. Let's just get the name and get out of here. I hate this place."
"What? Oh um...why?"
"It's where my leg was made. I just don't like to think about it."
"Oh...yeah sure let's just get this done as fast as possible..."
She nodded and we continued walking after Lance.

Y/N's POV
I half lied to him
I did stab myself for helping with the name...
But I also did to give me control...
Shit
This is getting bad