Chapter 22

Michael's POV:

"Why isn't Luke answering his phone?" I asked Calum, sighing.

"Why don't we just go to his house?" Calum suggested.

I agreed with Calum, and we started walking to Luke's house. We weren't that far away from Luke's house, and we were there in ten minutes. We stood at the door and then I knocked. About a minute later, Luke's dad came to the door. He must be going to work late or something.

"Oh hi, he should be in his room, just go straight up." He told us.

"Thanks." Calum mumbled before walking inside, me following behind him. I heard the front door close, and we walked up the stairs, going straight to Luke's room. Calum opened the door, and I really couldn't believe the sight I saw in front of me.

"What the fuck?" Calum said, probably thinking the same as me.

Luke's POV:

I woke up and smiled. Caitlyn was snuggled into my chest, my arms around her. She was still sleeping, her hair covering her cheeks. She looked so peaceful, and as much as I wanted to get up, I didn't want to wake her. So instead, I stayed lying down, Caitlyn cuddled into me.

About ten minutes later, I heard the front door open and close. When I saw that it was past half 11, I wondered why my dad had gone to work so late. Just as I was thinking that, my bedroom door opened. "What the fuck?"

Calum. I quickly turned my head towards the door. Calum and Michael are here. I shot up, waking Caitlyn as I did. Michael and Calum stood at the door, sending me weird looks. Shit. Doing the only thing I could think of, I opened my mouth.

"What the fuck Caitlyn?" I asked.

Caitlyn's POV:

I looked from Luke, to Calum and Michael and then back to Luke.

"What were you just doing?" Luke asked me, frowning slightly.

"I- what?" I asked. What was I doing? I wasn't doing anything! Luke was the one who pulled me into him last night! Luke was the one who had his arms wrapped around me when I woke up, until he pushed me off of him in a hurry and sat up. Luke was the one cuddling me!

"I get it." Michael said from the door. I looked over at him, along with Luke, who looked a bit worried, and he carried on. "Caitlyn's always looking at Luke. Obviously she has a crush on him. It's quite weird and desperate how she takes it all to extreme and gets into your house and bed, though."

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could, Luke did. "Last night, she was round tutoring me. It got late and I told her she could sleep on the couch because she kept asking me if she could stay round. Then I wake up and she's in my bed! That's so weird Caitlyn."

This is complete bullshit! Why is he making all of this up? He's the one who invited me round and asked me to stay. He was the one who told me he would sleep on the floor and then got into bed next to me. He's the one who cuddled me. Yet here I am, getting the blame for all of it, with Luke making me look like some obsessed freak! Luke insisted that I come round to take my mind off of Ashton and make me feel better, and now he's doing this. Did he plan all of this or something?

"That isn't true!" I protested.

"She's in denial." Calum said, making Michael laugh.

I just sat there, my legs still under the blanket. If I try and deny it, they're obviously going to think I'm lying. Why is Luke being such a dick?