Chapter 2

Caitlyns POV:

My heart was beating so fast as I scrambled to pick up my books, not really knowing what to do. I heard Luke chuckle down at me, and I picked up the last book and quickly shoved them in my bag. Pushing the bag over my shoulder, I carried on looking down at the floor and tried to hurry away.

"Where are you going then?" Luke asked me, blocking my way.

"I.. I need to get home." was all I could manage to say. "Excuse me." I managed to say as I tried to walk past him again, but he completely blocked me from getting anywhere.

"Why are you being so rude?" he asked. "I mean, just trying to have a nice conversation, and you're trying to get away from me. Why?" he carried on.

I just stood there, not saying anything, not knowing what to say because I didn't want him to do anything.

"Are you going to answer me or what?" Luke said, his voice raising slightly.

"S.. sorry, I.. I just really need to get home." I said quietly, pushing a bit of hair back from my face and tucking it behind my ear, still looking at the ground.

"You're so pathetic, no wonder why no one likes you." he spat, pushing me away from him.

I just stood there and finally looked up. He was wearing his usual outfit; tight black skinny jeans with a hole in one knee and a plain white t-shirt.

"Are you going home then?" he asked, his voice sounding harsh.

"Um.. yeah." I said and turned around, walking quickly outside of the school building and to the bus stop. I hated getting the bus, it always took me so long to get home, but I can't drive, my parents have work and I have no friends to give me lifts so the bus was my only option, other than walking but I never want to walk home.

I sat there at the bus stop for what felt like ages until my bus finally came. I stepped on and showed the bus driver my ticket, he nodded and then I walked right to the back of the bus and sitting by the window. I pulled out my phone and headphones and put the headphones in my ears and put on some music, trying to get rid of todays events. I started trying to foucs on who I would be tutoring in maths. So many people needed tutors, and I didn't mind having to tutor, even though I'm not really very good at explaining things. Hopefully I would have to tutor someone who was nice, and not someone who was completely horrible.

I pushed the button to get off of the bus and then walked back to my house. When I got inside, I threw my bag to the floor and walked up the stairs and laying on my bed, where I ended up falling asleep.

_____________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my phone, indicating that I had a message. I reached out for my phone and unlocked it and opened up my messages.

'Heeey, are you still not doing anything today because I'm not?' Ashton wrote.

I started typing back a reply to him, a smile on my face remembering the fact Ashton wanted to meet me today.

'Nopee, still not doing anything'

He replied with 'Okay, do you want to come over to my house and bring movies?'

And then he sent another message. 'And food obviously.'

I laughed a little bit and started to reply. 'Yeah sure, about an hour and a half maybe?'

'Sounds good. See you then x' he replied, and I just locked my phone and put it back down on my bed. Maybe this weekend would be good, I thought.

~~~~~~

AN: This is a really short chapter, but I'm going to update tomorrow and it will be longer!