Over Protective Girlfriend; Lulu...

"Where would we be without fingers?

Would we be useless?
Would we be un-loved?Would we be an outcast?
would we be in Pain?
Would we be able to text some girl who's prettier than you're actual girlfriend, Hmmm?

Now the pain part seems to be the part that i love about losing fingers. You know, only when you feel pain... Do i feel happy. Now if you don't tell me who that girl was one your phone again you'll be losing one of your precious fingers and then we'll see if you can text her... What's that? Can't answer? Oh yeah... you have duct tape on your mouth; such a shame really. I thought that we could trust each other Brandon.

Oh i'm sorry, did that hurt you? well now i feel at least a little bit better about this situation. Two fingers on each hand is enough right? Enough to keep you crying. Enough to keep the fear in your eyes. Enough to keep making you squirm around. Now Brandon, do you take me for a fool? She lost all of her fingers for fucking with my baby boo.

Now tell me who the other girl is... You're not answering again? That duct tape does make your answer a little muffled... Say that again for me? 'mhmmhmhmh?' Was it? That's another two Brandon; you should of caught on how this works by now honey bee.

What's that now? You're unconscious? Now isn't that a shame, no more fun for me... Just some more pain for you!

Love you too Sweetie pie, Mwah!"