Warehouse...

Warehouse.

Can you remember that weird abandoned warehouse at the back of your estate that you used to play in when you was younger? Well now you and some friends are going back there to figure out what's actually going on...

Before you decided to hike to this place; dog walkers on your estate where going missing, along with the dogs. In fact anyone who owned a pet then had their pet disappear into thin air. It's been going on for quite some time now and has even began to concern the local authorities; not the victims’ families though. The ones that have appeared to of been disappearing are the ones that live alone and need their pets with them at all times as a companion and company. But now you're on you're on your way there, with 3 friends, in the middle of the night with only torches and phone lights to help guide your way to the Warehouse.

As you get closer you begin to hear weird muffling noises coming from the open door at the old entrance; as you speed up and get closer they stop suddenly. All you can hear is your own breathing and everyone else’s heart thumping as you stand in the entrance. You stand there for a few seconds taking in what seems to be an unbelievable silence that echoes throughout the empty warehouse.

You step forward and push open the double doors with the other 3 friends standing behind you, waiting for you to call the shots... you step through the doors slowly and everyone else turns on their flash lights and then gaze around at an empty corridor. You realize that this is no longer a warehouse, my dear friend; it is in fact a maze or in fact my home...

I'm watching you, you see; I like to see you squirm my young yet old friends, squirm along through and see what I have in store for you. Only time will tell for you, but I’ve already foreseen the events that you shall encounter...

You step on to the pressure panel at the beginning of my invention... 4, 3, 2, 1. The door behind you is now shut; what direction will you go? What will you decide?

 Hmm, decided to go left have we? There’s an acid trap that way, so I’ll let you take the lead so you may find out for yourself...

You've decided to go straight on now; and your other friend has fallen behind, you can't see him as the torches are dying out. You go back and have a little look for him, but all you can hear in the distance is the sound of your friend screaming in agony and freight.

Trap number one, well done...

You can't find anyone now, all you can hear now is their screams slowly fading out; as if they are giving in now. They all begin calling your name and you begin to cry. A loud clicking noise can be heard in the background and the wall you’re leaning on slowly slides down into the floor, all of the other walls follow. The dim ceiling lights flicker on, as if limp from not being used; you can see those 3 friends who you once entered with... one is floating in a pool of what seems to be boiling water, his body is terribly burnt and blistered. The seconds head has been ripped off by a bear trap that has been lowered from the ceiling; something must be attached though, as his body is still stood up right.  The third must have leant on a wall as there are multiple spikes of some sort sticking out through areas of his body; his face still hold the terrified expression that had appeared when the spikes had also appeared.  A light turns on from the second floor; and the silhouette of a small person can be made out. Then a terrifyingly loud voice booms around the walls of the warehouse.

“You all liked to see me and my dog squirm when I was younger, the bully’s leader you was known as. Well now I like to see you squirm and I’m now the bully. Hope you've had fun in these past years of taking everything away from me; you used to bring me here and beat me until I had passed out... well now, I guess, I’m beating you. Hope you've enjoyed your time here, but it's now over.

The walls are closing in on you now; the whole place has been rigged up in order to murder you and your friends. There’s no where you can run and the warehouse has been transported back into utter darkness. Good bye, old friend...