The Herobrine Theory. (Own Take On Herobrine).

Since i've being doing research on the growth and evolution of burials and burial rituals; it's came to my attention that the Nether is a religious place were souls were banished to, the theory was that the stayed in the Nether (Also known as the bowels of the Earth), forever and never saw the light ever again. (Research is for an art project).

The Nether Theory was invented in the 5000 BC era of the Mesopotamia's; it was believed then that this was the only place that the spirits belonged too, life choices and decisions made during life wouldn't matter, this was the only place that existed for the dead back then.

So if the Nether is a 'suspected' a real place does that make the Herobrine theory real too?

Since Steve can travel in and out of the Nether we could see him as a priest who opened the portal, when the portal was opened Herobrine escaped. Herobrine could now be seen as the evil spirit of Steve who has begun haunting him since he opened up that Nether portal... So could Herobrine actually be real?

Since the Nether is supposedly a real place in the world of Religion, does this mean that the guys over at the Mojang headquarters placed the Nether inside the game to add a real life effect to it that only exist on religious terms. Does this mean that Herobrine is just in fact a spirit inside of the game, that escaped from the Nether Portal; and now exists in the world that has been generated.

It could also mean that Herobrine is invisible; seeing as he is most probably an evil spirit he could actually be in any world...

The background and evidence gathered about Herobrine is quite shady so it is hard to know if he is inside of the game or not; this makes it even harder to decide on a defiant theory to his existence. But seeing as the Nether is a religious place for those who have departed from this world... It's hard to say if he is in the game, or not in the game.

But then again, it's for the fans to decide on....