The Argument.

Today i had a horrible argument with my girlfriend and she walked out on me, however we live near a lot of woodland so there's no where that she can really go when you think about it. she's had her phone turned off the whole time and i haven't been able to find anyway possible of contacting her or seeing is she's ok. 

i thought she would of just taken a moment outside to go and compose herself but she's been gone for hours now. no one's contacted me saying that she's with them or asking what i did to her. absolutely nothing has happened since she walked out and now i'm beginning to get a bit worried. 

About 5 minutes ago i heard some screams, and i fear to say that they did sound a lot like my girlfriend; i'm not quite sure what to do so i've gotten a jacket, shoes, a torch and a baseball bat. i'm going to go and find her. There is no sign whatsoever to show which way she went. The only evidence that she's been out her is the blood marks coming from inside of the garage and her jacket lying in the middle of the pool of that blood. 

I heard the scream again and i ran into the woods following the small trail of blood that was going to show me where abouts she has gone. The torch was starting to flicker the further i got into the woods and i knew that the power was going to go out any moment now. It turned off completely as i reached an open area with a humongous tree.i hit the torch against my leg and it began to flicker back to life very slowly, it was quite a dim light and i looked around frantically as the trail of blood ended at the base of the tree. There was no trace of her anywhere. 

Then something dripped onto my head and i looked up. She was up in the tree hanging from a large rope that kept her suspended high up in the air. Then i heard her voice behind me, "Don't fall for it honey, just come to me"

Who do i believe?...