Dolly Parts.

Mummy and Daddy refused to buy me a new dolly for my birthday this year. I don't like them because of what they did. But they watched a film about an evil dolly at night when they thought that i was asleep. It was called Chucky or something.

But it did look quite funny to be honest, all he wanted to do was play; and all i want is a new dolly to play with. I'm only 9, i just want someone to play and love with... Mummy had me sat in my room sewing a hole in her favourite jeans. It got me thinking, Chucky made someone play with him and it looked kind of fun, so maybe if i made something to play with myself, i could have fun and play too!...

When mummy and daddy went to sleep that night, i went down to go and get some tools for my little dolly project. There was quite a lot of sharp thingies in the draws i wasn't supposed to be in; I put them in my top, i pulled it out to make a little dip for them all to lie in whilst i went up the stairs. Mummy has work in the morning so i know that i will be able to get daddy's contribution to my Dolly.

Daddy came in my room to wake me up; i hid the sharp thingies in the bed with me because i knew that  this was going to happen, he does it every morning to me just to make sure that i'm not being lazy again... Mummy says i'm getting to lazy for my own good now. I bought it up and did something like the dolly in the film. I then bought it down on his chubby, double chinned neck... As mummy calls it...

I left it in his neck and fell to the floor and started screaming; it began to get messy so i got some tissues from the bathroom to clean up the mess. When i got back he had stopped moving and screaming and became quite. I moved his arm like a Dollies and it seemed fun and love-able. I cut off his arms and legs along with his head; like one of those personalize your own toy sets that grandma always gets me for Christmas.

I put the torso in the downstairs bin; i had to push it along the corridor and let it fall down the stairs, it was to heavy for me to lift alone. I made such a mess though, i think i should just make mummy clean it up when she gets home. I went back to my room and got to work on my new Dollies.

By the time my Mummy got back home i had already put daddies arms and legs onto the torso of another dolly i had. He looks more loving and cuddly now; he's got a pretty dress on too, but now it's all covered in this funny watery red stuff. Mummy came into my room and started screaming and crying on the floor; she went on her phone thingy and began talking to someone. She said i had been a bad girl and that i needed to be punished now. she slapped me around the face and made me cry again, she always slaps me; i got angry with her, first i don't get a dolly and now she's hitting me again! I've had enough...

I picked another sharp thingie up and bought it down on her foot since i was already at that level; she screamed and fell back so i crawled on top of her and began putting the sharp thingie into her chest over and over again.

I did the same as i did to Daddy; but when it comes to Mummy she likes cuddles, so i put her parts on a teddy bear i had gotten from nanna. I got into bed and snuggled next to them. I kissed them both on their heads and said "Good night, i love you."

I love my new dollies, but i thought they would love me back now they have new hearts; their last ones didn't work properly... Because they never loved me.