Easter Bunny...

Easter Bunny.

In a small village, in the countryside of England; there was a neighbourhood that feared the Easter holidays... Many attempted to flee from the holidays but all where visited by the bunny. The adults who live in this village try their best to keep the Easter Bunny away, but most methods fail; children know nothing about the Easter Bunny, and most cases don't even know what Easter is. Schools refuse to teach the meanings of Easter and parents have agreed to never speak of Easter or the events that usually take place in the other villages.

The Bunny that belongs to this neighbourhood is a mysterious one, no one sees him and no one ever speaks of him due to the rules. No children want to meet the Bunny and no parents want to see him. He is one of the most feared monsters of all time in this Village, but no one dares to face him face to face.

This year; the Easter Bunny had an unusually large basket filled with brightly covered eggs. He was skipping through the night and through the streets he found a small cottage, with a beautiful large garden. Inside was a family sat watching the T.V and spending time together; by the looks of their behaviour, they were also drunk.

The Bunny skipped through their front garden and knocked politely on the front door and waited for a response; it took about five minutes for them to answer the door, probably too busy drinking again. They let the Bunny inside, he placed his large basket on the floor and said “Enjoy.” And with that, he skipped out of the door.

The drunken family helped themselves to the eggs; to only discover that they weren't eggs. They were small heads that belonged to babies. The family screamed in horror as head fell out of the basket and had left blood on the floor. The family had called the police when they realized that this was real, it was actually happening... The whole family was taken to the police station and kept there for 4 days for the investigation.

The next day, on the high street a huge crowd of people gathered around a shop selling televisions; on the screen was the local news station reporting the events that had happened at Easter:

“On Sunday, the day meant for joy and family; Local families where devastated when they had realized the tragic events that had taken place in the Hamilton’s hospital. A large amount of babies and young children were murdered in the middle of the night and had their heads severed and the bodies left in their cots and bed. Also a large amount of hospital staff where injured during this physcotic assault. We will have more of this terrifying story as the day continues...”

On the other side of the street was a Bunny, a large bunny holding an empty basket; he was watching everyone who was watching the news report. No one had noticed him, or the blood that was splattered up his legs...