The Drive...

The Drive...

So you're two daughters have gone out shopping for the day as a way of sisterly bonding; you haven't heard from them since you went on you're way to work that very same morning, and they laft ust an hour after you. You haven't heard anything else from you're newly found boyfriend, and you're trusting him to pick them up soon...

He calls you, tells you that he's got to go to his house before bringing them home. He's got them in the car right now. The girls don't know how long the drive would be, so he keeps on going around in circles until they both fall asleep. You call them to see if their ok, there's no answer.

About an hour later you call him, well his house phone anyway. Just as he answered it sounded like there was something muffing away in the background. He answered the phone panting and his teeth chattering away; he was saying he was busy and then moved away, whispered something that sounded a little bit threatening towards whatever it was. 

The girls didn't return home that night; you're boyfriend was arrested the following weekend. The search is still going on for their bodies.

Re-think letting you're kids go with someone who you don't know that well....