It's Beautiful!

It's beautiful!

My name is Olivia; I live in a short cottage on the outskirts of a place called Ilkeston. I'm not too rich, not to poor, just an average person who has some bizarre interests. Just behind the house is a small wood, they call it Blue Bell woods; obviously due to the amount of beautiful flowers that bloom every summer. It's an amazing place to live near really. I like anything that's beautiful, it just gives you a sense of comforting warmth!

There are all sorts of bike ramps and jumps down there; and when I say down there... I mean down there. The drops go down so far that one of them supposedly feels like you are plummeting into hell itself. They call that one the devils drop. There's a lovely walk way that takes you around the woods in just over a 30 minute walk. It's a beautiful place to be, apart from the fact that at one section of the path it branches off into another, and at the end of that path it just stops.

It's a beautiful walk down there, it really is... and when you come to the end of the path, you can keep on walking through all of those nettles and trees you know. (I think their beautiful too). When you walk you can keep on going straight on for about 5 minutes; the walk down there really is beautiful, with all of the dead bushes and trees and plants and flowers. Beautiful...

There's another small cottage down there, it's beautiful with all of that ivy growing up the side and the cracked windows. It's a beautiful place, the interior isn't as beautiful as the outside but is still wonderful! There’s a beautiful basement in there too! Like I’ve said before, I like anything that's beautiful.

But many children who fall off of those bikes end up looking not as beautiful as they should. A lot of them seek the help of the people nearby, so I always make sure I’m nearby when I know something bad is about to happen to someone. It's like a motherly instinct that just comes naturally to those who are beautiful. But of course I don't let them go to my cottage! Oh no, no! They would damage the beauty within there and it would take a long time to fix! Oh no, no, no!

Instead I take them to that other little cottage in the woods; the accommodation there is beautifully wonderful for those who are not as beautiful as I! I take them to the basement and try to help out those dear little damaged faces of theirs.  They keep quite once I’ve finished, no more ugly, foul mouthed children to disgrace the name of beauty! After I fix them up, they stay down here for a while until they become smelly and ugly; I hate it when that happens. They don't speak, they don't move and the ever flowing blood coming from their wrists should keep them warm.

They all look so beautiful and perfect... like little beautiful sleeping children. The only difference is that, these children will never wake up.