Snow.

Snow

The police wouldn't let us past; wouldn't even let me go home. They where now investigating a new site, home to murders. Its been snowing for 3 weeks so far; just snow all of the time, non-stop... Because of the snow there have been many blizzards that are disturbing everyone's lives.

Especially the lives of those who are now missing... I could see just part way past the police line; there where 3 white tents... All of them next to suspiciously built snowmen. Inside the tents there where gasps of horror and shock.

The next day I was aloud back home; the tents where still up outside but our lives had gone back to normal. I looked out of the window, watching the trolleys of the dead roll past, casually... A few hours later, the Police came round asking questions. Not surprising when the bodies where found outside our house. The green isin the middle of the road, a long strip of lush green grass. After they finished the questions they left swiftly as if they knew that it would not of been any of us.

That night a TV report was shown of the murders; 3 bodies where found, stood up inside of snowmen. They had been killed before hand; examinations showing stab wounds on one woman, A child who had been hung and a man who had been shot repeatedly in the chest. The killer had them built the snowmen around the bodies during the night...

My brother likes the snow, he would make a nice snowman...