Exorcism Of Emily...

Exorcism Of Emily...

Emily was a young simple girl; easily amused by bright lights or colourful pictures. She was quite attracted to the surroundings and happenings of dead animals. Little did she know that she was soon to join them... 

As she grew older and older she soon hit the age where she would discover new surroundings and subjects that should of been kept of reach for as long as possible. Like the Satanic bible that her great grand father gave to her own father a few years ago. A lot of random things that wouldn't usually be running in such a normal looking family; a lot of which seemed to be mind boggling at first.

Emily in fact had a great grandma a while ago, she was also named Emily... So you all thought this was about our younger Emily?

You're wrong again...

Society does not believe in what it does not want you to see; Emily's free spirit and mind does not exist in what the government calls our perfect community...

Only back then where we aloud to take interests in other subjects that society would not look at or bat an eye lid at... Emily had to exorcised in her late 40's due to the interest she had taken up for the past 20 years or so...

Time acts like an illusion, a veil which will keep everything we want a secret for as long as possible. Only when time passes may we remove the shroud around us and set ourselves free. Emily was never set free, the shroud around her stayed with her for her whole life, If she was set free than the exorcism wouldn't of taken place at all.

Time and society hide everything that we have, they cover them up and then hide them away for as lo9ng as possible. The Exorcism had to take place as her shroud was un-removable, if it wasn't ignored than she would of survived the exorcism itself...