The Mind Of A Physcopath.

The Mind Of A Psychopath.

The mind of a psychopath is an interesting thing; the way they act around others, what they choose to when they are alone, what they're interested in and most importantly the way they read other people just like a book. The way they can act around other psychopaths is an even better subject to explore; the way they both read each other and distinguish the negative and positive side to that other psychopath. 

An interesting subject... Wouldn't you agree? 

It's why i test on them all... See how far their boundaries can be pushed before they crack and reveal their true colours. Isn't funny how they can crack so easily?

Whilst their tied to the chair and you're behind that glass it makes it seem as if you're in an impassable void of reality; whilst what they are releasing seems to be hell and evil itself.

Their screams penetrating you're ear drums until you yourself are screaming...

Their eyes seeming as if they are about to jump out of their head and stare out yours...

The way their hands begin to grip on to the edge of the seat...

The way they kick the air whilst chanting these words that only another psychopath would be able to understand...

The way they know how to escape that chair and kill the ones who turned them into this monster and emotional wreck of a human being...

Oh! Aren't experiments fun!