The Walk. (Slenderman)

The Walk.

The cold breeze swept across the forest floor, brushing the leaves across my boots. It felt cold on my neck so i bought the collar of my jacket closer to my chin. The warmth of it felt comforting and welcoming at the same time; it felt like the danger of the situation was lowering. The flashlight batteries where beginning to go out as it was beginning to flicker. Setting the atmosphere back to dangerous and terrifying. 

I could hear the static come from the far side of the path and my torch went out, completely. The only thing i could of think of at this moment in time was to run as fast as i could in the opposite direction and not turn around to see if he was still there. 

He had no face...

Just the fact that his identity was a secret was terrifying; there's was no need for all of the pointless chasing. I've noticed wherever i go there are notes. Each with individual words and small images attached to them that disturb my sanity. Those things behind this back where creeping closer and I knew it was over for me now. 

I  turned around slowly, he was still far away but those things that had come out from behind his back where next to me. They tightened around my arms and legs; almost so my blood had stopped flowing into my finger tips. 

I dropped the notes, they fluttered slowly to the floor...

I blinked and shut my eyes tightly in hope that this nightmare was over. I couldn't hear anything at all. Just nothing was there.

I opened my eyes slowly and he was there. Towering above me was this enormous white and black figure that was dressed in a smart suit as if awaiting the arrival of someone important. I couldn't say anything at all as he began to raise me up above his head. Another long black thing appeared from his spine and came close to my chest.

His grips loosened everywhere else as he struck this other tentacle like object into my chest. My quest was over... Trying to find my great grand parents empty cottage was over. I needed to know the truth.

Is my murderer related to me?...