Chapter 19

''I can't believe you won an Oscar. Babe, I'm so proud of you'' I give him a sweet kiss as the car drives off. It's well over 6 a.m. and even though we're overly content at the moment, we're also pretty pooped. It has been a really long night, given we've been on our from 4PM and now it's somewhere over 6AM. Well, we both don't mind. It was the last event of the award season, so now we have lots of spare time again. At least I do.. Rami starts shooting for Mr. Robot's season 4 in a couple of days. Luckily it will be here in New York so he won't be away for a very long time.

''I couldn't have done it without you baby.'' He says as he gently squeezes my hand. ''Thank you love'' he says gratefully as he gently kisses the back of my hand. ''I still can't believe you asked me to come up stage with you. And fucking proposed to me. O my fucking God. All those people'' , I say as my mouth forms a wide 'O'. I'm still super shocked about that. There were millions of people watching us. This will be in every tabloid in a few hours, on every news website.

Besides, I think I was most afraid of making a real blunder for everyone to see, with my clumsiness. ''What if my make-up was smeared. Or my dress was tucked in my undies? OR I TRIPPED.'' I can't stop ranting about all the things that could've happened. Rami just laughs amusingly. ''but baby- nothing did happen'' he laughs as he caresses my knee. ''Well.. Not with me..'' I have to give it my all to hold in my laugh when I think about that moment again.

'' I have to give it my all to hold in my laugh when I think about that moment again

''ha-ha'' he says sarcastically when he rolls his eyes. Still a small smile on his face and a light flush on his cheeks. Then I lose it. ''BABY I can't believe you fell of stage baby omg HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'', it's the first time we really talked about his incident since it happened. Poor baby. He's just as clumsy as I am and to be honest, it's really cute. He's such a goof. As tears of laughter stream down my face, trying my very best to stop, I see him too struggling with holding in his laugh. ''In case you forgot, you know I'm just as clumsy as you are right?'' he playfully rolls his eyes at me. ''I didn't forget. You remind me daily''. I scoop a bit closer to him as I caress his cheek with my hand. ''I'm just really glad you're ok and you're not hurt'' I say pouting my lips, hoping that he'll kiss them. I'm gladly surprised to find out he goes for a much more passionate kiss than me.

''Baby we can't do this here'' I say. I'm pretty sure, even though it's still pitch dark everywhere, he can still see the flush on my cheeks. He raises one eyebrow and presses on a button, that makes the window between us and the driver, go up. He smiles sweetly ''we can't?'' he asks with a naughty undertone.

 He smiles sweetly ''we can't?'' he asks with a naughty undertone