Chapter 7

Wordcount: +2,4 k

Warnings: none

...........

With big steps we both Gwil and I flounce away. I have never been so angry and if I hadn't broken my arm I swear I'd be pissed enough to hit another door at this moment.

---------
Lucy's POV

Sami is trying to reason with Rami but he can't seem to reach him

Sami is trying to reason with Rami but he can't seem to reach him. I swear this man is so stubborn ''You're really going to let her go?'' he asks. Rami's furious ''She doesn't care about me anymore- she has Gwil now''. It really tickles me he lets her walk away. I've never seen him like this and even though it hurts me to say so... he's never been like this with me. Sami clearly doesn't buy her being in love with Gwil.. and he doesn't even know her, ''I don't know man, and I know nothing about her but a woman that comes to pick you up at 2 am when you're a total wreck.. Sounds like love to me... I wish I had something like you guys have''.. he tries to convince Rami.

Sami has a point. I've only known her for only close to a year too, but.. but in that time we became so close.. This time was enough for me to get to know her, know what she's like and that she truly loves him. To bits and pieces.. It breaks my heart because even though I left Rami, I soon realized I've made a big mistake by doing so..

And after what happened in the caravan, with Rami.. I don't think I've ever felt such heartache.. And kissing him in the bar. I've made lots of mistakes the past few days when it comes to Rami. I may have started our relationship with not as much feeling as when I ended it.. But I realised that I fucked up and had my chance. This all opened my eyes. This man is head over heels with her and I can't hate her for loving him.. Or him loving her back.. No longer.. I did for a while, but I was selfish. She even asked me and if I truly don't wanted them to be together, I had to tell her. But I didn't.

I threw away not only love but also the gift of true friendship. It was my own fault for letting him go. Making this mess.. I created my own storm and I can no longer be upset by the rain it caused anymore. But it's not too late to make things right. It never is.

I can't stand him seeing like this, I just want him to be happy.. even if it's not with me after all. I'll be happy again. I'll find the Rami to my Amelia one day.. ''..Rami..This girl is head over heels with you. If you let her walk away now, she is never coming back and you're gonna have to live with that''.. I look at him seriously, trying to get through his thick skull.''You have to get her out of that bubble she lives in and make sure she knows she really IS the only one''.. He still hasn't convinced himself. Maybe because I could never love him like she does.. Maybe he thinks this is more than he deserves.. Maybe he just can't wrap his head around the fact that someone can love him so, so very much. In a way I never could. In a way probably no-one every can.