Chapter 3

Wordcount: +3,2k

Warning: Anger issues, some swearing.

..........

I'm só glad it's Saturday today - it gives me two more days to get my shit together before I need to be on set for 3 days again. With Rami. Fuck. I haven't even thought of how awkward it will be. Luckily the holidays are around the corner, which means Wednesday is the last day of filming and then we have 2 weeks off. I need it - I mean I'm professional enough to just come to work and be an adult about it but, it will hurt seeing him again. Then it hits me. Shit he was here this morning and it wasn't a dream.. Worse: I told him to come back later today. I'll just deal with it when it happens.

I decide to just get up and take a shower

I decide to just get up and take a shower. The water's so nice and warm and comforting and I actually don't want to get out yet but I'm craving coffee. And pancakes. With strawberry's.. and Nutella... Okay that's it, I'm getting out. I need food. Food is life. When I dry myself I take a peek at the calendar. I decided to hang one in my bathroom since I always start my day here. Plus, since I have it hanging in here, I haven't forgotten to take my birth control.
My period starts today. I roll my eyes and put up my middlefinger to the calendar, yeah - because that makes shit better but whatever. Well at least that explains the foodcravings. I'll just eat loads of food and watch some sad movies and I'll be the old Amelia very soon.

My mind wanders to Rami again. I'm starting to doubt my decisions. I miss him. Hopefully food makes me feel better. I put on my undies and a clean shirt. I notice Gwil isn't in bed anymore so when I walk, barefoot and my hair wrapped in a towel, to the kitchen I'm not surprised to see him standing there. He's wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. ''Goodmorning you - or should I say good afternoon?'' Wow. It's 2.30 pm already. We stayed in bed way too long, but it's weekend so I honestly don't care. He winks at me and hands me a cup of coffee ''you look like you might want some coffee''.. ''Ugggggh - thank you so much'' I gratefully accept the coffee.

''But I actually am more interested in what you're making there'' I gauge.. ''I also thought you might want some pancakes? So.. Tadaaaaaa'' He proudly steps aside so I can see the pile of pancakes. I immediately burst out in laughter when I see the burnt pancakes. There's loads of steam coming out of the one still in the pan. With his cheeks turning a bit red he admits ''well I'm no cook but it was worth the try''. I offer to make the rest of them myself while he just sits down at the dinnertable with his cup of coffee. ''How do you know me so well?'' I smile. He knows so much of me. Dodging my question he says ''I even went to the store but they didn't have strawberry's. It's not really the season''

 It's not really the season''