Chapter 2

Wordcount: + 2,2K.
Warnings: none.
.........

I just got out of the shower when I hear my doorbell ring. Fuck. I quickly wrap a towel around my hair and put my bathrope on. I open the door, kind of hoping it's Rami but to my surprise it's Gwil already. He's like 45 minutes early. I sarcasticly look on my watch (I don't even have on). ''I'm sorry but – I didn't know you meant English time''. I can't help but laugh and he rolls his eyes .''I was ready already and you know me – I'd rather be on time''. I give him a kiss on his cheek like I always do and let him in, ''don't mind me – I'm still getting ready''

''No problem Amy – take your sweet time. I'll just grab a beer if that's ok''. He knows he doesn't need to ask but still always does. ''Sure - you know where everything is. Just make yourself at home'' . I just picked out an outfit and I'm trying to find the right shoes when I can hear Gwil playing my guitar - how didn't I know he could play guitar?
Ofcourse. He plays Brian May and knowing Bri he'll surely taught him to do so.
The melody he's playing.. – it's like – It's so beautiful and I'm sure I recognize it.
I'm completely astonished when I hear his voice, so beautiful and pure.. Hearing the first words I finally recognize the song –

♪ ,We'll do it all, everything, on our own' ♪, I decide to peek through the crack of the door..  ♪  If I lay herem, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?' ♪

When I walk towards him he finally looks up but doesn't stops playing – I sit down next to him. He never takes his eyes off of me and even if I wanted to, I can't stop admiring him, so I just sit there, not breathing, not blinking, nothing – just watching him. He has such an beautiful voice.. When he when he finishes the song I just – I keep staring at him ,,Liked it?'' he asks

 When he when he finishes the song I just – I keep staring at him ,,Liked it?'' he asks

''Oh my God, Gwil. What the fuck. That was literally the most beautiful thing that has ever blessed my ears''. His cheeks turn a bit red and he just tries to wave it away. He quickly tries to revert the attention from him to me. ''do you play?'' He asks me. ''Hmm. I've been practicing this song I absolutely love but..''.. ''well let's hear it then'' he says genuinely being curious. I really don't want to but he insists. So I take the guitar from him, try to find the right notes and when I finally do, I make myself comfortable on the couch and start playing.

♪ Hey there, Delilah, what's it like in New York city? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty.. Yes, you do.. Times Square can't shine as bright as you..I swear, it's true' ♪

With my eyes closed, enjoying the music. Focussing on playing and singin, he suddenly starts singing along quietly to the chords. Making it a beautiful duet. We were jamming and just sipping wine like this for what felt like only a couple of minutes but when we finally got out of our own world and got track of time again – it already was 11 p.m. It probably was one of the best nights I had in a very long time.