Chapter 4

Wordcount: + 3,9 k

Warning: some fluff
........

I check my phone. Ugh. It's 4.53 pm already. I've been in here for over 45 minutes.
I wonder how Rami reacted when he heard about my incident. Hmm... he does know, doesn't he? Yea he must've heard. Gwil was talking to someone. And he was very specific in saying that Rami was not welcome. Who was he talking to anyway? And why didn't he want Rami to come? Ok that one is not so hard to understand. I need to remind myself to finish that conversation later, I had with Gwil earlier.

The nurse startles me for a bit when she lets me know we're done. I thank both her and the doctor and walk out of the room. Suddenly I feel so dumb about what I did. That I just lost my temper like that. In front of someone. Gwil nonetheless. O my God facing him in a bit will be so embarrassing. Hmm.. I could sneak away through some side door.. Nah, I can't just bail on Gwil like that after what he did for me. Especially since he helped me and brought me here. When I walk through the big slide-doors, Gwil holding this helium balloon you always can buy in a hospital. And... Joe? So that's who he called earlier. Sigh, I'm so relieved.

With my most embarrassed smile I hold up my arm. ''well, good thing is It probably doesn't get any worse than this''. Joe starts laughing right away in a really (bad kind of) evil way, shaking his head. ''ohhh. Ohhhh No, no ,no. Look Amelia, that's where you're wrong. See.. it DOES get worse''. He walks to the counter and asks something to the nurse behind it, who then hands him something. With a bright smile he holds up a marker. ''Oh yeah. ME FIRST''. To: Amelia-Rocky-Balboa-L/N. From: Joseph ;-). It says.

Gwil starts laughing. ''Mate you know that's not how writing on a cast works right? It's not a postcard''. Joe rolls his eyes. ''Okay well how about this then?'' He draws something quick.
''JOE! NO WHAT THE HECK'' I growled to him. He's fakely wonder-struck.
''You drew a fucking dick on it'' I now say loude, so a few people turn around and some of them even start giggling.. ''You know I need to work in a few weeks right? I can't go to work with a dick on my cast''. Joe finds it very funny, laughing out loud and even Gwil can't hold in his laugh

 Joe finds it very funny, laughing out loud and even Gwil can't hold in his laugh

''We also got you these. Thought it might cheer you up''' Gwil says as he gives me the balloons.
''Thank you so much guys, you really shouldn't have'', I say while giving them both a kiss on the cheek. ''Let's go. I'm hungry'', I say and they both agree. ''Starvation.. Oh starvation'' He says like he's quoting Shakespeare. And then continues ''IS UPON US ALL'' in a really dark tone. I can't help but burst into laughter. Goofball. As I'm walking in between the two of them, making my way outside, I stick my arm though theirs, walking arm in arm. ''you guys are the best, you know that right''. ''Oh. WE KNOW'' Joe says as he winks at me.

As we step outside I decide I first want to smoke a cigarette. I need it.
''Sorry'' I say apologizing to Gwil. He's not a fan of smoking, but I've been down to like 3 or 4 cigarettes a day so I'm really proud of myself. ''Okay well in that case I'm going to leak the lizard first'' and he's walks away. I'm making some small talk with Joe while Gwil's gone, when suddenly he says ''I thought Rami wasn't supposed to be here''. ''Well to be honest I know nothing, I think Gwil made that call, why?''.. He then points to the counter, where Rami is talking to a nurse. I see the nurse pointing towards us. When he turns around I see he's holding the biggest bouquet of flowers. I know I should still be mad but.. Him coming here, even though a man of nearly 6,5 feet tall told him not to, is just sweet. He comes walking in fast steps towards me and before I can even say a word he gives me a big hug. Not letting me go for another few seconds. ''Amy I'm so sorry – how are you? What did they say?'' I show him my arm. ''well there's a fracture in one of my knuckles, a hair fracture in one of the bones of the palm of the hand ... and I broke my wrist''. His gaze now turning very seriously and sad now. ''Please remind me to never pick a fight with this one'' Joe says while holding his hands before his chest, giving a signal that he's not looking for any problems.