Chapter 17

Wordcount: +2,3k

Warnings: fluff, some swearing

.............

Today is our last day here. We've been here for about 2,5 weeks. We actually planned on staying only a week but we enjoyed it so much.. The Oscars aren't until March 6 th and since we both are free until then, we just decided to stay a week longer, we decided to stay a bit longer. We've got to talk a lot. About our future and what has happened. About how we can do things differently a next time. About everything. Honestly, this trip brought us really close together.

We're just relaxing at the pool for a few more hours because tonight is our flight back. We decided to stay two more nights in Amsterdam, to pack our bags and say goodbye to my family.

 We decided to stay two more nights in Amsterdam, to pack our bags and say goodbye to my family

Besides, the Oscars are in only 4 days and Rami really needs his time to prepare himself. He doesn't admit it but I can tell he's nervous.. He has been writing several small notes for his speech, in case he wins. He think he won't win, but I know for a fact he will. Call it a gut feeling or just trust, but he will win. He'll be the champion.

In between some swimming and snacking, we lay down on the beach beds they have standing on the side of the pool. I just closed my eyes to get some sleep. I haven't slept one bit last night. Mostly because of Rami but also because we're flying back home again and when I have a flight the next day I always sleep bad. Suddenl I hear him muttering in his backpack. ''What are you looking for?'' I open one eye to see what he's doing ''I have some drinks in the side-pocket'' I tell him while closing my eyes again.

I can't help but feel uncomfortable.. I can just feel his gaze upon me, so I open my eyes again to see if I'm correct. He's now sitting on the side of his beach bed, facing me with a huge smile on his face. In his hands he's holding a small box. ''I wanted to give you something'' he says as he gives me the box. I'm not sure what to expect at this moment. ''Open it'' he says. I get a bit nervous not knowing what's inside.

When I open it there's a small note saying ''Home is not four walls – home is where ever you are''. He looks at me with an expectantly look in his eyes, b ut I'm not sure what he's waiting for me to do.. ''take the note out'' he says nervously.
Underneath the note there's a key with a keychain that says ''You already have the key to my heart. Here's the one to my our home''. When I look up to him he still smiles at me. Is he... asking me to move in with him?

''Will you please move in with me? I want you to be there everyday I come home and when I leave home'' he asks, as if he know I'm not sure if this is what he's asking me with the box. This is so cute and to be honest I had no clue whatsoever. ''of course I'd love to babe!!'' I yell a bit to loud and some people to turn around and see what's happening. In all excitement I wrap my arms around his neck, pecking his entire face. ''I'm so happy it will be so much fun!!''  I tell him now not so loudly.