Chapter 11

Wordcount: +2,2 k

Warning: None

........

''RAMI!!!'' I yell and run into his arms, wrapping my legs around him

''RAMI!!!'' I yell and run into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. ''Hi babygirl'' He wraps his arms around me and swirls me around,''I've missed you so much'' he whispers into my ear. I can't help but start crying. Blame the hormones. Or the guilt from what happened with Gwil. Maybe it's being back home.. Maybe it's everything coming together.. But tears stream down my face. I have missed him so much and being apart from him for the last week, it dragged on forever. It felt like weeks, instead of just one week ''Ram I-I missed you s-so much I c-can't believe you're h-here'' I'm able to bring out in between my sobs.

After most of my sobs have ebbed away he puts me down. ''Thank you Mrs. Y/L/N - do you want to come in for a drink?'' He asks my mum.. She looks at me for a second before deciding to say ''no thank you Rami''. I know she really loves too have a drink with us, but I also know she declines because she doesn't want me postponing talking to Rami any longer. ''Well.. Maybe we should meet up for lunch tomorrow? With the four of us?'' He asks politely. She hugs Rami ''that sure sounds nice..'' I kiss her and give her a hug too and she says ''I'll see you tomorrow honey''. I'm not really sure of what is going on now, but I do know she has a part in it.

As Rami closes the door the pit in my stomach grows larger. I'm gonna need to tell him tonight. I need him to know before I tell him I'm pregnant. For my own peace of mind. And for his. I want to have a clean conscience. How am I telling him this? Gwil.. The pregnancy..

But before I dig into that kind of shit with him, I want to know.. 'Wh.. What is this Rami? This house? And why are you here??'' I can't believe he's all the way here in Amsterdam, in a house that has been so-... No. No he didn't. ''Did y-?'' I can't even finish my sentence.. He can't have done this. Can he?

He doesn't pay much attention to me being completely staggered. He takes my hand and I swear he has a twinkle in his eyes that I haven't seen for a really long time. I actually don't think I've ever seen it at all. As we walk down the hallway hand in hand, his eyes are on me, watching me very closely. At the end of the hallway I see a faint orange light coming out of under the door. I really don't know what to expect at this moment and at this moment I'm playing all kind of scenario's in my mind.

When he opens the door, I'm just- I'm totally abashed. Completely lost for words. The room is lit with small candles and a fire burning in the fire place. The room is completely decorated in a way I'd do it too if it was my house. In a way I kind of always imagined my own house to be. In the middle a beautiful couch on top of a enormous white lamb's fleece. On the ground, in front of the fireplace he lit tealights on the floor, forming the words ''Welcome Home'' .. He fucking bought a house.

 He fucking bought a house