Mine.. Forever?

Part 40:

"Harrryyyyy?" Hailie whined as Harry led her, blindfolded to the place. This was it. This was the be all, end all moment. The moment when Hailie would either become his bride to be or things would become extremely awkward. God, was he nervous. His palms sweating, knees feeling like jelly, he walked her forward onto the platform. This was where they had first met. "we're here babe" he signalled for the boys to come and set everything up. Zayn, Louis and Liam ran forward. Niall had refused to be there for the engagement, but he agreed to perform Hailie's favourite songs. Louis lighted the candles, and Liam set up the microphones. The boys got Niall, who started playing guitar. Hailie turned her head in the boys' direction. "what on earth-?" she began removing the blindfold. Harry stood on the blanket, candles lighting, guitar strumming, the boys humming harmonies in the background. "H-Haz? What is all this?" Harry took her hands, pulling her closer. "Hailie, you are the light of my life. If you were to ever leave me, I just wouldn't be able to function. I need you to keep me going. You're the reason I get up in the morning, and the reason I go to sleep at night with a smile on my face. You have given me two beautiful, amazing children that I couldn't ever replace. You are all I've ever wanted, and all I'll ever need. I love you. That's whyy..." Harry knelt down, pulling out the ring. The boys began singing in the background. Tears streamed down Hailie's face. "Hailie Anderson, say you'll be mine, now and forever more, do me the amazing, absolute honour of becoming my wife?" Hailie was speechless. She nodded furiously. "yes, yes, of course, a million times yes!!" Harry picked her up, spinning her around and kissing her. "thank you" he pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "no, thank you, Harry. For everything" he set her down, and placed the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly. "I love you, Hailie" he kissed her. "I love you too, Harry" they smiled at each other, then Harry pulled her into a tight embrace. She was his forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So they're engaged! What did you think of Harry's proposal?

Feedback? x x

@LoveThatCurly