Party

Back at home, Jiyeon slammed the door of her room and sat on the edge of her bed. She kept thinking of the intimacy between Suho and Jieun. The more she think about it, the more frustrated she felt.

"We'll see how your "love life" will stay...," She smirked as soon as she thought of an idea to break them apart.

=====================

The next day, the doorbell of Jieun's house rang. Jieun who was halfway eating her breakfast, got up and went to the doorstep to open the door. There, she saw a bouquet of flowers again and she knew who was it.

"Suho, I know it's you," Jieun put her hands on her hips.

"Morning, sunshine," Suho smiled while giving the bouquet to her.

Jieun took it from him and put it on the dining table. Suho joined in to have breakfast.

"Jieun, are you free this evening?" Suho asked.

"Wae?" Jieun spread the bread with jam and have a bite.

"Kai is throwing his birthday party in his favourite club. He invited the both of us and wants us to be there," Suho told her.

"It's his birthday today? We should get a present for him but I'm not sure I'll be free this evening. You know the event is just a week away," Jieun said to him.

"C'mon. Just this evening," Suho pleaded.

"We'll see okay? At the meantime, since we have a few hours till the start of work, want to search for a present for Kai?" Jieun asked.

"Sure. Let's go after we're done," Suho smiled.

===================

After buying a present for Kai, Suho sent her to her office and will called her later evening to call. Jieun sat on her desk and flipped through her paperwork.

"Jieun shii, the boss wants to see you," One of her colleague said.

"Ouh,okay," Jieun got up and walked to her boss's office.

She knocked on the door before coming in. The boss pointed to the seat in front of him and she sat down.

"Why do you want to see me, President Ji?" Jieun asked.

"How's the preparation for the event coming along?" President Ji asked.

"Almost done. Left for the checking of lightings and sound check," Jieun reported.

"Good. That's why I can always count on you for the big project," President Ji praised her.

"Thank you," Jieun smiled.

"Back to the subject. I asked you here is because I have good news for you," President Ji said while explaining.

Listening to his explaination, her eyes widened in surprise but maintained calm.

"But President Ji, I..this..," Jieun couldn't build a sentence as she was too flabbergasted.

"I hope you will consider this. Think of it as an opportunity," President Ji smiled.

After the discussion, she left the office and returned to her desk. She was still thinking of what President Ji had told her.

Later evening, Suho waited for her till she ended her work. He was leaning against his bumper car when he heard footsteps coming nearer to him. He turned to the side and saw Jieun approaching to where he was.

"Sorry, I'm late. Got last minute meeting," Jieun apologised.

"No worries. Before we go there, you need to dress properly to the club," Suho said.

"Why? My outfit was not proper enough?" Jieun furrowed one of her eyebrows.

Suho looked at her up and down. Jieun followed his eyes and looked at him.

"But I only have this. I don't have any clothes to spare," Jieun told him.

"That's why your boyfriend came in prepared," Suho grinned and opened the backseat of the car. He took out a dress and showed it to her.

Jieun just gave a short laugh and went to change. On the way to the Kai's party, Jieun gave last minute touch up which made her face more radiant than before. Upon arriving, Suho opened the door for her and they interlocked their arms while walking towards the party. As soon as both of them arrived, they were warmly welcomed by the EXO members and other attendees.

"Yo Suho hyung!" Chanyeol waved excitedly to him.

"Hey, Jieun's here!" Kai approached her and was smiling.

"They both look good together!" Baekhyun nudged Sehun.

"Totally the hottest couple here," Sehun grinned.

"Kai, here's a present from us to you," Jieun handed the present.

"Thank you baby," Kai gave a kiss on her cheek and a wink to make Suho jealous.

"That's enough, maknae," Suho pulled Jieun towards him and glared at Kai.

"Chill Suho hyung. I'm just returning my sincere thanks for the gift," Kai gave a small chuckle after knowing Suho's jealousy.

"Woot! Better be careful. Suho hyung can be quite scary when the one he loves being snatched by someone he knows," Chanyeol warned while gave a chuckled.

The rest of the guests laughed.

"Are you the jealous type of boyfriend?" Jieun eyed Suho.

"Well...what he says is true...Although he forgot to mention, I'm a protective + charming kind of boyfriend that every girl will envy of you," Suho gave a sweet smile to her.

Jieun just giggled at his "boastfulness" and nudged him.

They started the party with the DJ playing the disco music. After dancing, Jieun went to the nearby bar table and sat down. She ordered a mocktail and waited for the drink to arrive.

"Having a good time here huh?" Someone with a familiar voice beside her asked.

She turned to her left and her eyes widened with surprise.

She looked at the person beside her from bottom to up.

"Why? Surprise to see me here?" The person raised one of her eyebrows and smirked.

She swallowed hard and turned to face the other way. Her heart started to beat fast.