Flight

During the performance, Suho kept locking his eyes on her. He lead her to the dance while the EXO members watched them backstaged.

"Daebak...Suho hyung is very good in couple dancing," Kai clapped.

"I bet Jiyeon will stop stalking Suho hyung after watching this," Sehun guaranteed.

"Do you really think so?" D.O felt uneasy.

"Of course! Look at her," Chanyeol pointed out.

They saw Jiyeon looking at Jieun & Suho with a glare. Soon after that, Jiyeon stormed off.

"See. I told you," Sehun folded his arms across and said confidently.

When the performance ended, both Suho and Jiyeon ended with her in his arms which made their faces close to one another.

"Pweeet!!" Someone from the audiences whistled while clapping.

"You guys are awesome!!" They complimented.

The audiences clapped enthusiastically and gave more compliments towards Jieun and Suho. Jieun realised their closeness and quickly stepped away. She looked around the place and saw Minwoo looking at her among the audiences. Minwoo seemed angry and quickly exited the place. Jieun called his name but was overpowered by the cheers from the crowd. Suho saw her worried look.

After the performance, Jieun went to call Minwoo through her phone but he did not pick up the call.

"Jieun shii, who are you calling?" Chanyeol asked.

"Minwoo...," She bit her tip of one of her fingers while calling.

"Did something happened?" Sehun asked her.

"I think you can still catch up to him if you leave now," Suho said to her.

Jieun apologised and excused herself.

"Hyung, did something happened just now?" D.O asked.

"I think she didn't tell him about our sudden request," Suho told them.

"So now he's mad with her?" Baekhyun asked.

Suho just shrugged. Meanwhile, Jieun gave many missed calls towards Minwoo while searching for him.

Just then, she saw Minwoo sitting at one corner of the school garden. She approached him and carefully sat beside him. He turned his back towards her.

"Woonie ah...," She called his nickname.

He did not respond and pretended to be busy with his phone.

"...I'm sorry...I didn't tell you about that..I did not expect that too..They needed my help so I help them..," She said.

He still did not utter any word. She sighed and slowly got up to walk away when Minwoo voiced out,"You should still inform me. Did you know I went to find you cos I have some urgent to tell you?"

Jieun turned around and asked,"Something urgent?"

Minwoo looked at his watch and stood up. He stepped forward leaving her wondering. Jieun went to grab his hand and stopped him,"Did something happened?"

"Jieun ah, let go. I'm going to be late," Minwoo said while his back facing her.

"What are you late for?" She asked.

Suddenly, his phone rang and she listened.

".....Okay. I'll be there in 30 mins," Minwoo said through the phone.

After the call, he turned to her and looked into her eyes,"Jieun ah, maybe it's best if we have some time off."

"B..Bwoh? Did you mean..you want to break up with me?" She looked confused.

Minwoo just looked into her eyes and carefully let go of her hand from his. Then, he walked off.

*...Did he just end our relationship..?* She looked stunned and her eyes started to become watery.

=====================

Back at home, Jieun did not have any appetite to eat as she was in her room, still wondering on why Minwoo did that to her. Just then, there was a knock on the door and her mom came in.

"Jieun ah, why aren't you ready yet?" Her mom asked.

"Ready? For what?" She looked back to her mom.

"Didn't Minwoo tell you that he and his family will be migrating to Melbourne cause his dad need to settle some business there," Her mom said while thinking.

She widened her eyes and choked,"Bwoh?!"

"Minwoo didn't tell you today?" Are you guys sure both of you are best friends?" Her mom asked but she didn't know that both of them have more than that.

She looked at her clock and asked her mom,"What time is their flight?"

"They will be flying off in half an hour..Didn't...," Her mom had not yet done talking with her, Jieun haf already rushed off to take a cab to the airport.

At the airport, Minwoo was already in line to board the plane. He looked back once more but Jieun was still not there. At the same time, Jieun was feeling anxious and hoped he would still be there before he left.

As soon as she reached the airport, she searched for Minwoo's flight but it indicated that the plane had flown off. She sat by the bench near her and tears started to roll down to her cheeks.