Exo K, Suho & Jieun

"Hey, it's Jieun!" Baekhyun pointed out with a smile.

"Hey guys," Jieun smiled.

"What are you doing here?" D.O asked.

"I invited her since she's having late class," Suho told them.

"Nice move," Chanyeol nudged him.

"Want to tour around?" Suho asked her.

"If you don't mind," Jieun said.

Suho led the way and she followed behind. The members watched the both of them and Kai said,"She's more pretty than her."

"Prettier than who?" Sehun asked.

"Jiyeon. Who else," Baekhyun said.

"True," All of them agreed.

"We better take precaution before Jiyeon came later. She's not suppose to know that Jieun's here," Chanyeol said to the members.

"Ne," They said in unison.

After touring, Jieun sat down on the beanbag and looked around the lounge while saying,"Must be good having a private place here."

"Jieun ah," Baekhyun rushed to her and sat beside her.

"Wae?" She turned to him and saw his grin.

"Are...you still our fan..?" Baekhyun grinned, expecting a positive answer.

"...Maybe..," She gave a vague answer.

"Maybe? Aren't you a big fan of us be-,"Chanyeol covered D.O's mouth to ask him to be cautious when saying something.

"Don't worry, Chanyeol. I know what he meant," She said.

"You do? So..are you still..?" Sehun asked.

"Before. But not now. I mean I'm just a regular fan," She told them.

"Aww...jinja?" Kai felt disappointed.

"I still remembered you and Jiyeon are a big fan of ours," D.O remembered.

"Did we do something wrong to lose a big fan like you..?" Chanyeol felt depressed.

"Quit it guys. Give her some space," Suho said to his members.

"So, you and him really a couple?" Sehun asked.

She just kept quiet and gave a small smile.

"Jeongmal?..Yah..What does that Minwoo has that Suho hyung doesn't..," Baekhyun said in disbelief.

"..Bwoh..?" Jieun thought she misheard something.

Suho roughly nudged Baekhyun's arm and Baekhyun looked at him. He noticed Suho's expression and quickly went to recover the situation,"I mean, Minwoo must have something special that no other guys have which made you fell in love with him."

She just smiled and looked at her phone which had her and Minwoo.

"Jieun ah, feel free to use our study room if you want to," Kai said, smiling.

"Okay. Thanks," Jieun walked into the room and sat down while fiddling with her phone.

"Hyung ah," Sehun slunged his arm on his shoulders.

"Bwoh?" Suho looked directly at maknae.

"Make your move to her," Sehun whispered.

"Yes. Do what you always did that makes girls swoon over you," Baekhyun joined in.

"Ya hyung. Bring your ownself back," Kai said.

"What do you mean by that?" Suho put his hands on his hips while looking at Kai.

"The cool and outgoing one. Ever since you dated Jiyeon, your personality suddenly changed. How should I put this..," Chanyeol thought of a word.

"Hyung, you are more reserved and you seldom having fun with us," D.O completed Chanyeol's sentence.

"Maybe if you date her, she can make you more happy," Sehun suggested.

"Wo...Wait. You guys are trying to match make me with Jieun?" Suho looked at his members and they nodded unisonly.

"What about Jiyeon? You can't think-," Suho's not yet done with his sentence when Chanyeol said,"Break up with her. We know that you are not happy with her. The way she controlled you and US."

"Being controlled by someone is not who we are, man," Kai felt irritated by the thought of Jiyeon.

"But didn't you hear from the students around us that she's attached with Minwoo," Suho reminded them.

"But that doesn't mean that hyung can't get close to her..," Baekhyun slyly smiled towards Suho.

"Besides, I feel that Jieun is the one for you. She's way more pretty, innocent and has good personality," Sehun said to him.

The rest of the members agreed and urged him to get close to Jieun. They forcefully pushed him to the study room and quickly closed the door. Jieun turned around and saw Suho feeling flustered.

"Oh, hey. Do you need to use the room too?" Jieun asked him.

"Uh..y..yeah..," Suho looked flustered and to sit beside her.

Suho sat down and his members' voice echoed inside his head. Suho tried to start a topic but couldn't think of any. Jieun sensed something was wrong with him and asked,"Is something wrong?"

Outside the study room, the members felt accomplished and waited outside.

"You think he will ask her out?" Sehun asked his members.

"Duh. But not so fast," Chanyeol said while trying to get close to the door to hear their conversation.

"But it's so quiet inside..," D.O said while trying hard to eardropped.

"He needs a topic to start..," Baekhyun tried to think.

"I got it!! Hyung is still writing lyrics for our upcoming album right?" Kai snapped his fingers.

"Right! Kai bring the lyrics he's working on and gave it to him," Baekhyun said.

Kai rushed to get it and knocked on the door while opening it.

"Hyung, you forgot to bring this," Kai winked secretly to Suho and gave the unfinished lyrics to Suho.

"Yah, stay with me!!" Suho grabbed his arm and talked softly to Kai.

"Hyung. I can't. You need to do this yourself," Kai replied back softly and let go of his grip.

"Kai, why don't you stay here too? You can work together with him to do the lyrics," Jieun said.

"Yes Kai. Why don't we do it together?" Suho looked directly at Kai.

"No can do. It's best for me not to interrupt his job. It's more comfortable that way. Besides, he needs to this alone. I'll see you at 1pm. Bye!" Kai quickly opened the door and rushed out.

Suho stared at his lyrics and couldn't even start. Jieun glanced at him who was having trouble and asked,"Do you want me to leave the room so that you can work better?"

Jieun was about to got up when Suho raised his voice unintentionally,"No!"

"Uh..okay..," Jieun slowly sat down and Suho apologised,"S..sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you."

"No.It's okay," She curved a small smile.

"It's just that I'm practically stuck and couldn't continue from here," Suho told her.

"Maybe I can help. But you need to explain to me what you want your lyrics to be," Jieun said.

Suho explained and she listened carefully. She gave some ideas to enhance it.