Hospital

"Suho hyung!" Sehun shouted and was about to ran towards him but decided to back off as the black smoke had thickened.

=====================

"Ji Eun ah!!*Cough*," Minwoo tried to call her but no one answered.

In the store room, Ji Eun slowly woke up by the distinct smell. She saw black smoke around her and she started to cough. Then she heard someone calling her name.

"Woo..nie... *cough*," She muttered.

She tried to knock on the door to let him know that she's inside. Minwoo heard a faint knock and he followed the knock sound.

He knocked on the door and called her name.

"Ji Eun ah! Are you in there??!" Minwoo knocked while pressed his ear to the door.

"Woonie ah....Help me...," She faintly said.

*Oh no!! She IS in there!!* Minwoo panicked and tried to open the door with his body but it didn't budged.

Ji Eun had trouble breathing because of the smoke.

"Hang in there!! I'll get you out!!" Minwoo shouted while pushing himself towards the door to open.

=====================

In the open area outside school building, Jiyeon who was feeling worried, saw EXO rushing towards to where she and the rest were. But she couldn't see Suho anywhere.

"Where's Suho oppa?" Jiyeon asked Kai.

"He's still in there with Minwoo," Kai coughed.

"WHAT?!!" Someone shouted.

Everyone looked towards the Headmistress who was shocked.

"Do you mean to tell me the chairman's son is still in there?!" She widened her eyes.

"Chairman's son?" The rest looked at each other, wondering.

"...Whose the chairman's son...?" Chanyeol scratched his head.

Just then, the fire fighters came. The headmistress rushed towards them and pleaded. The fire fighters nodded and quickly headed to the school building.

=====================

Inside the storeroom, Suho came in and saw Minwoo pushing himself to the door. Suho ran towards him and helped out. Minwoo looked up and saw Suho.

"What are you doing here?!" Minwoo asked.

"Trying to help," Suho banged himself to the door.

Minwoo was stunned by his sudden appearance but eventually, he helped Suho pushing the door with their bodies. Finally the door crashed opened. Minwoo saw Ji Eun lying on the floor and rushed towards her.

"Ji Eun ah! You okay?!" Minwoo shooked her lightly.

Suho hurriedly went towards them and checked her pulse.

"It's no good. She needs to be rushed to the hospital right away," Suho told Minwoo.

Suddenly, the fire went wild. Both Minwoo and Suho looked at each other and Minwoo quickly carried Ji Eun on his back. Suho helped to guide through the school but he can barely see the exit.

"We can't make it!" Minwoo looked panic when he saw the fire had blocked their way.

Suho looked around and tried to think quick. He bit his lip and saw a "bomb shelter" a few metres away from the cheerleading room.

"Minwoo, follow me. I have a safe place for the three of us. You see that room?" Suho pointed.

"Don't tell me you want us to jump over this wild fire to go there?!" Minwoo panicked.