Confession

For days, Jieun kept thinking of the coat. On that very fine day, she had no work and she planned to continue with her from the office to her home. She had called a pizza delivery for her brunch and while waiting, she did her work. A few minutes later, her doorbell rang. She looked at her clock and was amazed by the quickness of the delivery.

"That was fast... I just called them 20 minutes ago...," She mumbled to herself while walking to the door with the money.

As soon as she opened the door, a face was blocked by a bouquet of her favourite flower and was brought towards her. She looked confused and said,"I..didn't order these flowers...You might be in the wrong house."

Jieun was about to close the door when a someone spoke out,"I think I am in the correct house."

Jieun knew whose voice that was. The guy revealed his face and Suho gave a warm smile.

"Can I come in?" Suho asked with a smile.

Jieun just gave a small smile and led him in. Both of them walked to the kitchen and Suho placed a box of pizza at the dining table. She prepared two glasses of water and they sat down to eat.

"Is this the pizza that I ordered?" Jieun asked him.

"Yes. On my way here to your house, I saw a pizza delivery guy approaching your door, so I paid for it and politely took it from him. Aren't I efficient?" Suho gleefully smile.

"Didn't you have work today?" Jieun asked.

"Took off today since I got to know that you are off today," Suho said while taking a big bite on the slice of the pizza.

After eating, Suho followed Jieun to the study room. He was quite amazed by the loads of paperworks on the table. She sat down and continued working.

"Woah...even for your off day, you are still working...you sure are workaholic," Suho sat in front of her.

"You can go to home if you want to. I need to focus on these," Jieun told him.

"Jieun," Suho called her name out but she just answered briefly.

Suho went to get her coat. He then got her up from her chair and put the coat on her. After that, he pulled her gently out from the house and she looked shocked by his action. They walked to his car and he opened the car door to her. She just stood there and looked at him and said,"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere that you will like. Now, get on," Suho urged her in.

Upon reaching the place, her face looked bright and slowly get out from his car. She turned to Suho and asked," Where are the people here?"

Suho got out from his car and said,"I specially booked this amusement park for the two of us to have fun together."

She looked at him with bewilderment and he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the roller coaster that she liked. They sat on the ride and Suho said with a smile,"Let's fun together."

For several hours, they had fun taking the rides.

"Jieun, let's take the ferris wheel before we go home," Suho said to her.

"Okay. Sure," Jieun nodded and walked into the ferris wheel ride.

It was a calm ride and Suho noticed Jieun had been smiling from just now.

"You look beautiful when you smile," Suho said while looking at her.

Jieun just smiled and looked away in embarrassment. Just then, something caught her eye. Fireworks lighten the dark night and she was awed by the different colours. Then, she saw her name in the fireworks and led her to continue watching.

*Will you be my girlfriend?* The fireworks blasted through the night sky.

Jieun just stared at the night sky after she saw that. She then felt a warm embrace from behind and a soft whisper,"I love you,Jieun."

Her heart was beating fast and he slowly turned her around to face him while bringing one of her hands to feel his hearbeat.

"Whenever I'm with you, my heart keeps racing just like now," Suho said with a smile and she just looked at him.

He then brought her face towards his and he pressed his lips to hers. After a while, he broke the kiss and gazed at her with his soft eyes and said again,"I promise that I'll take care of you. I will bring your smile back like the way you always smile when in high school years."

Seeing Suho confidently said that makes her touched. She started to get teary and Suho embraced her tightly.

On the other hand, a couple of ladies were passing by the themepark when they saw the fireworks. The were mesmerised and saw a couple hugging from afar.

"Omo...that girl must be so lucky to have her boyfriend to do that all for her," One of the ladies said.

"Yah,Jiyeon ah. Your boyfriend did not do that at all for your anniversaries?" One of the ladies asked her.

But Jiyeon was too focused on the sweet scene.

*...They look so familiar...* Jiyeon tried to squint her eyes.

Then her eyes widened in shock and her hands clenched into fists.

"Yah, can you please answer when I ask you questions?" The lady with blonde long hair nudged her.

Suddenly, Jiyeon stormed off, leaving the rest of the ladies dumbfounded.